TaylorSwift 164,517 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Â Â Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,704 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 13 minutes long? mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,421 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Well if it sucks, at least it's only 13 minutes long Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
South Blonde 6,383 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 First she blames the label for lack of support and then she puts out 13 minute long song Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 7,001 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 She did say she had an entire album ready Killing strangers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,113 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Ohhh I’m sat. Is it a features album? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhiannon 1,798 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 Oh this is so exciting I can’t wait to hear these songs ! Love her so much, « Something Beautiful » is an exquisite album ! I love that she focuses on her art and what she truly wants to do  I would love for Gaga to experiment with song durations too, I love that she went back to ~4 minutes songs for Mayhem but I would love to see what she could do if she created 6-7-8 or even 10+ minutes long songs ! I’m sure she wants to do it too ! R. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 I mean the reason I don’t like Something beautiful is cause the songs drag on too much and each could’ve lasted 1-2 minutes less, so a 13 minute song is definitely the answer! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,671 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 If this is going to be a collabs project with classic rock stars like Stevie, Mick & David then this is everything I've ever wanted from Miley. I can't wait to see the crazy **** she's produced with David Byrne. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 9,053 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 1 hour ago, nATAH said: 13 minutes long? All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault) is Shaking Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
 salty like sodium 2,270 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 1 hour ago, andy232000 said: I mean the reason I don’t like Something beautiful is cause the songs drag on too much and each could’ve lasted 1-2 minutes less, so a 13 minute song is definitely the answer! yes because all music should be designed for tik tok teens with short attention spans Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted September 16, 2025 Share Posted September 16, 2025 47 minutes ago, salty like sodium said: yes because all music should be designed for tik tok teens with short attention spans I’m not a teen and my attention span is fine. We’re talking about 5-6 minute songs here. Even taking 2 minutes would still make the song 4 minutes, which isn’t suitable for tik tok. She really did just drag the songs beyond what was needed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
 salty like sodium 2,270 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 10 hours ago, andy232000 said: I’m not a teen and my attention span is fine. We’re talking about 5-6 minute songs here. Even taking 2 minutes would still make the song 4 minutes, which isn’t suitable for tik tok. She really did just drag the songs beyond what was needed classical music used to be 20 minute or even 60 minute-long symphonies. 6 minutes is by no means excessive. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vimo 1,817 Posted September 17, 2025 Share Posted September 17, 2025 11 hours ago, andy232000 said: I’m not a teen and my attention span is fine. We’re talking about 5-6 minute songs here. Even taking 2 minutes would still make the song 4 minutes, which isn’t suitable for tik tok. She really did just drag the songs beyond what was needed I was mad when she released an ep with shortened versions. The songs are exquisite in their full forms and I saw it as a way to surrender to those critiques. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,084 Posted September 18, 2025 Share Posted September 18, 2025 On 9/16/2025 at 6:02 AM, Teletubby said: "Secrets" ft. Lindsay Buckingham, Mick Fleetwood - 3:45  wait Stevie isn’t gonna be on this track?? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.