💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your reaction when you first heard the tour's cancelled?

GrandchildDavid

Featured Posts

My heart actually sunk. I felt bad for all the people who weren't gonna see it but at the same time I was thinking about how it would affect Gaga too. Like, it must've been bad for the rest of the tour to be cancelled. I don't think it really sunk in for a few days that the BTWB was over.

SHE'S LYING SHE RANG ME UP AND SAID "NOW IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE, WORK IT, WHITE ALLAH"

I won't die, but I can't live without you

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1311SUSU2803

**** THE WORLLLLLDDDDDDD :king: :fthis: and then . I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO NEW YORK CITY :smh:

And then I found out why and I became even more sad. Get well soon Gagz :cry:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I felt so bad for Gaga, but I was really grateful I attended the Manchester Show

Willy Wonka

I was actually on the phone with my mom making plans for the next day. We had tickets for the first Chicago BTWB. And my friend texted me saying that it was postponed. :( And then the next day I found out it was cancelled. In addition to it being the concert, it was also the first time I was gonna see my mom since being back at school, so it was rough to have that cancelled too. Luckily, I'm heading home this weekend to be with my parents. :)

Pop Art

My mouth literally dropped, and I was in utter shock for hours, if not days. Not to mention that it threw me into temporary depression for a while.

Not to be cruel....but I was like O MY SWEET F, THANK GOD I SEEN HER!! Toronto was her 2nd last show....and I spend a LOT of money to fly to Toronto!!! I would've been devastated!!!!! My thoughts right after were "My God, hope shes ok :("

What a way to end the BTW era. It was really sad, for the concert, for the songs and esp for Gaga, hope she heals fully.

RAMROD

Initial reaction was, "ow!"

soon after that, "omg, poor Gaga!"

then, "dayum, lucky I've went to one!" come following soon after that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

WillRhapsody

I didnt believe it was true at first lol, but once it was confirmed i felt bad for Gaga and disappointed i never got to see the btwb.

gagaforgaga2010

Denial, mostly. I was in Chicago in line for the show on the 13th when the first announcement was given out. Thank God I wasn't there for more than a few hours. I felt for the people who had flown in from the East Coast and braved Nemo as well as people who had flown in from Europe and Oceana. I kept saying things like "She's only human" and "I'm sure it will be rescheduled".

Sure enough, the next day, it was. And then it was canceled altogether. I was numb. I cried all night. I became so depressed my immune system got weak and I gave myself a dual sinus/ear infection. I've even canceled my 21st bday plans because a) i'm on meds and b) I'm still not over this 100%. I would wait however long it took to see this show, and it hurts to know that I'll never see it. Of course I am more worried about GaGa's health and recovery.

I guess I'm still a little bit in denial. I'm hoping for a surprise announcement or something even though there probably never will be. Yea, I got the money back, but it never was about the money. Anyways, I guess I will just have to wait for ARTPOP

Katie14

I just felt sad for her that she pushed though the pain for so long and she didn't stop until she literally needed surgery. Her ridiculous work ethic honestly concerns me sometimes.

Allison M

my stomach dropped because i knew that meant something serious happened to Gaga. I already had my show so Gaga was the first thing i thought about. not so much the show.

i felt like a hole in my chest, i was able to see the show and everything but i just felt real sad and worried

Pole dancer

Archived