TaylorSwift 164,438 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 OCTOBER 24TH It’s Not That Deep captures Demi at her most radiant - reclaiming the carefree spirit of her early eras while unleashing 11 dance-pop anthems made for late nights & dancefloors. Executive produced by Zhone, the album pulses with confidence, freedom, and joy, led by the sleek single “Fast” and the infectious “Here All Night." The title is both a shrug and a declaration. “I’m not in this place in my life where I need these huge emotional ballads,” Lovato explains. “The tone of my life is lighter.” The music reflects that: a full-bodied, sweat-soaked embrace of EDM, house, and club-pop designed for losing yourself under flashing lights. The songs throb with liberation, not survival; joy, not catharsis. That sense of freedom is also captured in the visuals that introduce this era. On the cover of It’s Not That Deep, Lovato stands surrounded by a cast of characters — strangers, gawkers, a community frozen in chaos — yet she’s locked in, unbothered, wrapped in a dry-cleaning bag stamped We [Love] Our Customers. “This album really is for my fans,” she says. “I’m covering myself with a dry cleaning bag, but I’m naked underneath.” It’s an image that blurs spectacle and intimacy, a meditation on what it means to be seen and consumed, and a reclamation of her body and narrative on her own terms. source Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damon 10,933 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 they really delivered an album cover ... and now i just sit in silence. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,399 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 This is really a great album cover i am a free woman. ○● Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,950 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 She looks like demi moore Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magneto 13,591 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 I really hate this album cover. It's so busy, idk where to look. It reminds me of Rita Ora's last album cover. Still excited for the music though! Free my mind Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,493 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 7 minutes ago, Killa said: She looks like demi moore Demi could have really played younger Demi in the Substance. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnnyVersace 9,314 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 Album new album Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,360 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 This album cover looks like a twitter meme someone edited on their phone. I get it’s suppose to look like a renaissance painting (Venus by Botticelli) but it just doesn’t give the vibe. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,240 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 I'm happy that she is finally getting to make a documentary from a happier place. Demi said she didn't like the earlier ones because she was still discovering herself and she wasn't ready. I'm happy that she is now ready to speak from a better place. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 She’s here to dethrone her wannabe, aka Charli xcx Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magneto 13,591 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 1 hour ago, 27monster27 said: I'm happy that she is finally getting to make a documentary from a happier place. Demi said she didn't like the earlier ones because she was still discovering herself and she wasn't ready. I'm happy that she is now ready to speak from a better place. Click the link, sweetie Free my mind Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,729 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 Is that in reference to her back and forth gender identity? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
andy232000 13,287 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 2 hours ago, Magneto said: I really hate this album cover. It's so busy, idk where to look. It reminds me of Rita Ora's last album cover. Still excited for the music though! ??? The dead center of the image that is accentuated with brightness maybe? I think it’s a fantastic cover because it immediately pulls you towards Demi and then you notice all the busy stuff around her, which makes the eyes scan the surroundings. And with her explanation about her being locked in despite the chaos in her life, the fact she visually achieved that makes it even better. This is an early contender for Best Album Cover at Grammys 2027 lowkey Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mightyriverz 2,653 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 of course it's not that deep.. i mean we have guessed already Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zedd 6,532 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 Would look better if all those random people were motion-blurred - why would I want to look at them in the first place? I'm not a fan of the songs she released so far this era. I'm not bought yet. Try harder, Demi The ARTPOP Zedd Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.