weed 79,445 Posted September 15, 2025 Author Share Posted September 15, 2025 Just now, PlasticHo said: Really worth watching!! I neeeed to!! I was introduced to Jean Smart through the tv show Watchmen lmao and I love her! I will start it soon Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
happymistake 368 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 12 minutes ago, Teletubby said: LISA (The White Lotus) oh my god this is gorgeous when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,394 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 4 minutes ago, weed said: I've never seen Hacks (need to) but I love Hannah, she seems nice and funny and she gave a Queen's acceptance You must! Jean Smart is a treasure edit- sorry just saw your other comment lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
27monster27 16,241 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 I'm sorry for being uninformed lmao but is Lady Gaga nominated for anything? he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,445 Posted September 15, 2025 Author Share Posted September 15, 2025 is this host their attempt to get MAGA to watch lmao who is he? seems like a nice guy but kind of meh so far Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,445 Posted September 15, 2025 Author Share Posted September 15, 2025 Drag Race mention iktr omg Drag Race lost <//3 booooooooooooo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,445 Posted September 15, 2025 Author Share Posted September 15, 2025 1 minute ago, 27monster27 said: I'm sorry for being uninformed lmao but is Lady Gaga nominated for anything? unfortunately no but fortunately she already won a (sports) Emmy in 2025 for the Hold My Hand performance Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,791 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 Hannah won? omg finally going toe to toe with Jean Smart like that is incredibly tough and she does it flawlessly! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 YESSSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS WIN Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LauraPalmer 1,773 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 5 minutes ago, weed said: is this host their attempt to get MAGA to watch lmao who is he? seems like a nice guy but kind of meh so far Nate Bargatze, he’s known for being a very clean and family-friendly comedian i’m a woman, i insist, it’s my life ♀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,791 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 also Jean really coming for Julia Louis-Dreyfrus Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JRCF29 8,230 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 Ike Barinholtz losing supp. actor in a comedy is probably the biggest upst of the night. I'm absolutely shocked. Don't Call Me Gaga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JRCF29 8,230 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 Just now, nodandsmile said: also Jean really coming for Julia Louis-Dreyfrus To me, nothing will ever top JLD in VEEP. But Jean is just so many heads and shoulders above everyone else int he category lately. Hacks is phenomenal Don't Call Me Gaga Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,836 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 I'm just here to drool over my man in white And also for Queen Hannah's speech of "F*ck ICE free Palestine" She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,394 Posted September 15, 2025 Share Posted September 15, 2025 2 minutes ago, nodandsmile said: also Jean really coming for Julia Louis-Dreyfrus Jean Smart is a treasure but she's no JLD Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.