Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
game

Digimon: Time Stranger OUT NOW!


Starmie25

Featured Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Starmie25 changed the title to Digimon Story: Time Stranger OUT NOW!
Starmie25

DIGIMON STORY: TIME STRANGER IS FINALLY out on PC, PS5 and Xbox. 

It's been receiving a lot of positive reviews so far :vegas:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Starmie25 changed the title to Digimon: Time Stranger OUT NOW!
Nine Inch Heels

IM SO EXCITED TO PLAY!! I got the Tailmon costume! But I’m also trying to juggle FF tactics, Persona 3 Reload, and Pokemon ZA. Ahhhhhh

Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
41 minutes ago, Mason said:

I had fun playing the demo, I will probably end up getting it when it goes on sale

 

I've been really enjoying the demo too. Yoi can tell from just the demo alone they've put in a lot of love into this game. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...