Jump to content
news

Dead Dance added to MAYHEM Ball setlist


ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

Exactly the act I knew it would be in 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Luzaleja said:

she's doing LoveDrug too :vegas:

Wait, so was this before or after Killah and ZB?

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • ThisGuyTony changed the title to Dead Dance added to MAYHEM Ball setlist
Luzaleja
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Wait, so was this before or after Killah and ZB?

After Killah and ZB! She changed into a doll dress!

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

Oh thank god :bradley: I *needed* her to add it to the official setlist and not just the post-encore song at the very end. I feel bad for the shows where she didn’t perform it as part of the setlist now :selena:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Luzaleja said:

After Killah and ZB! She changed into a doll dress!

ICONIC 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Luzaleja
23 hours ago, Luzaleja said:

I've been obsessed with it since it came out :giveup: I know people don't like the dance but I love it hehe, but yea same, I did want a new song! I guess it makes sense to play TDD though to keep it in people's minds. Maybe after the break she'll include TDD in the setlist and we'll go back to a different closing song for each date :fatcat:

my mind??? :gaysia: :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Better view of the outfit + performance 

 

Come thru, Stay Puff Marshmallow Man!

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

andy232000
6 minutes ago, Luzaleja said:

After Killah and ZB! She changed into a doll dress!

So the black roses dress is still there? Tell me she didn’t replace it cause that’s my fave look

Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's killah, zb (in the black roses dress) then changes and performs TDD, love drug? So basically she added it without removing anything and wears a different dress for love drug?

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...