Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Taylor Swift unlocks new countdown page clip


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Pre-order a brand new colored vinyl for a limited time. - Sincerely, the Chairman of The Tortured Poets Department.

Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

did somebody sayimage.png??
The countdown is not moving anymore….

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

She just wants the "most presaved album of all time" label, which she already has.

Her music and personality are so bland she needs these accolades and awards to feel valued.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mars said:

She just wants the "most presaved album of all time" label, which she already has.

She music and personality are so bland she needs these accolades and awards to feel valued.

I agree 100% I respect and applaud her success as a musician- but as a musician myself, I don't find her very interesting and can see she is only a genius at marketing and branding. But good for her I guess? I'd respect her more as an artist if she actually took time between albums to put out different sounds/ "eras" that didn't last 6 months or a year tops.... Its not really an era at that point, it's just superficially approaching a sound to say "I did this!" 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • TaylorSwift changed the title to Taylor Swift unlocks new countdown page clip

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...