Jump to content
music news

Taylor Swift unlocks new countdown page clip


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Teletubby said:

it's moving again
image.png

When his d!ck regains it’s blood flow

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagafan1394

is this SwiftDaily?

why are we making threads about this

I could not care less about this woman 

I come here for GAGA news lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, gagafan1394 said:

is this SwiftDaily?

why are we making threads about this

I could not care less about this woman 

I come here for GAGA news lol 

Well, that’s why there’s a Gaga News section :kiss: There’s a lot of other subforums (including my favorite, the horror movie thread in the entertainment section :ally:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagafan1394
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Well, that’s why there’s a Gaga News section :kiss: There’s a lot of other subforums (including my favorite, the horror movie thread in the entertainment section :ally:)

Vine Ok GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • TaylorSwift changed the title to Taylor Swift unlocks new countdown page clip

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...