Jump to content
opinion

Is LoveDrug your favorite MAYHEM song?


NUTELLA

Is LoveDrug your favorite MAYHEM song?  

74 members have voted

  1. 1. Is LoveDrug your favorite MAYHEM song?

    • Yes, she is
      51
    • Wow, she really is!
      23


Featured Posts

When MAYHEM was released it was one of 4 tracks that I didn't like. Now I like the song, it's stil not my fave, but it was really nice to hear it on Netflix' "Thursday Murder Club".

vanish into you đŸ„€
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah :laughga: bottom 2 probably. Maybe on another album I'd appreciate more but a song THAT generic on Mayhem is such a shame

Link to post
Share on other sites

bpmMonkey

Definitely in my solid top 3 from the very beginning. It's my favorite vocal tone of hers (same as 999 pidgins but one) - so warm, deep and soothing. Can't wait to see her perform it live in two months 

saving people, hunting things - the family business
Link to post
Share on other sites

LilyLark
15 hours ago, Mister G said:

My only issue with LoveDrug is that it's too short but this is definitely a gem off the album.

Agree, I wish it was a bit longer! But it sounds like it belongs in an 80s Miami Vice film (in a good way). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoiler

I hate it , filler , throwback , old , generic , I skip everytime.....

Spoiler

one day, it played in my brain out of nowhere, i felt good..... i was like okay i'm gonna give it a listen , and it carved in my brain terrain instantly..... i can't stop singing the chorus....

this is the magic of gaga song, either live performance save the song or it suddenly loop in your Cerebral Cortex or Hippocampus whatever it is.....

it's one of my fav now from 2.5/10 to 8.5/10

and the hey Michael, Michael now is part of the song

 

 

Inside every one of us is a shadow side I call it my better side
Link to post
Share on other sites

BloodyVelvet
18 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Not at all! Major Tina Turner vibes in the chorus

TheBest.gif

I feel this about Don’t Call Tonight. Gives me insane TT vibes. 
 

also LD  not my favorite song but definitely in my
 Top 10? 

ABRⱯCADⱯBRA
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think It Is filler material but i sustain that It has radio potential.but more than that its the MOST pleasing vocal performance to me. The right range for her. 

It also Is kinda sexy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
13 hours ago, badfaith said:

I love it but damn it is hard to sing

7 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Top 5 easily, it grew on me a LOT, its so good on Karaoke night too!

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

FameHookah
4 hours ago, NUTELLA said:

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Well i can sing pretty well maybe thats why HAHAAH its perfect for showing off:ally:

WTF is MDNA
Link to post
Share on other sites

Vanisha > LoveDrug > Dont Call tonight > DWAS > Perfect Celebrity > the others đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïžđŸ’ƒđŸ»

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...