Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Olivia Rodrigo or Sabrina Carpenter?


Mirrion Rizzons

Who do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you prefer?

    • Olivia Rodrigo
      50
    • Sabrina Carpenter
      27


Featured Posts

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, tlittlemonster said:

Both her albums and eras were incredibly successful and she has at least 4-5 big hits by now, so no.

On the other hand, Sabrina has like 4 or 5 flop eras and albums, and only Short N Sweet was successful (as well as this new album).

Olivia's debut alone is a cultural reset for the new gen pop girls. :enigma:

When I see Sour streaming numbers, everything is like 2 billion/1 billion + streams. 

So I'll say Olivia cuz I believe she'll evolve more. Sabrina is kinda calculated for me.

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Yeah i checked her Wikipedia after asking:enigma:

22 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

that is insane i knew she was popular but i didn’t kno she was THAT big 


Her debut Sour has 15,549,326,889 billion Spotify streams alone. :sis:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
Link to post
Share on other sites

LauraPalmer

i like both but i have to go with Olivia, i think she’s incredible. i love everything she’s doing

i’m a woman, i insist, it’s my life ♀
Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
24 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I think sour is the most streamed female album of all time too! The lowest streamed album track is hope ur ok with 392m streams, and as well as the 4 singles, 3 album tracks have over 1 billion streams 

https://kworb.net/spotify/artist/1McMsnEElThX1knmY4oliG_songs.html

omg doing a deep dive on her because i didn’t kno i might have to start becoming a fan of a fellow pinay queen

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirrion Rizzons
9 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

omg doing a deep dive on her because i didn’t kno i might have to start becoming a fan of a fellow pinay queen

I definitely recommend! I don't know all her songs, but my favourites are:

- Deja Vu

- good 4 u 

- happy

- Jealousy, Jealousy,

- Vampire

- lacy

- bad idea right?

- obsessed

Link to post
Share on other sites

LadyxGaGa
2 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I definitely recommend! I don't know all her songs, but my favourites are:

- Deja Vu

- good 4 u 

- happy

- Jealousy, Jealousy,

- Vampire

- lacy

- bad idea right?

- obsessed

ok starting with her debut brb

Link to post
Share on other sites

tlittlemonster
49 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

You see 5 flop eras i see perseverance and longevity.

Then why are you calling Olivia a flop and a one-hit wonder?

For some, you see perseverance and for others you see nothing? 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

Honestly, neither of them are doing anything that unique or exciting. Both are replicating previously successful sounds and styles. 

I think Olivia Rodrigo has more potential at the moment, but if I had the choice of a ticket to one or the other's show tomorrow? At this moment I'd pick Sabrina. 

Sabrina is a fully fleshed out package. Olivia doesn't feel fully cooked for me yet 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123

I think I prefer Olivia right now. Listening to Sabrina’s music makes me think some of those are either Taylor or Ariana demos / AI songs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy

Sabrina

I love Liv and Sour is one of my favorite albums of all time though I really didn’t resonate with Guts… That’s why I’ll go with Sabrina! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...