Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Bruno Mars stans Gaga winning Artist of The Year


monketsharona

Featured Posts

Question for the generation: when will he show up at Gaga’s concert for a DWAS performance?

I mean… she already did at his show, so 

GIF by Desus & Mero

Came for some drama, not karma 💅
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chouchou said:

Question for the generation: when will he show up at Gaga’s concert for a DWAS performance?

I mean… she already did at his show, so 

I assumed if it was going to happen it would be in Vegas or LA.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

I assumed if it was going to happen it would be in Vegas or LA.

But she had done shows in Vegas and LA 🤔

Came for some drama, not karma 💅
Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipper
8 hours ago, Chouchou said:

Question for the generation: when will he show up at Gaga’s concert for a DWAS performance?

I mean… she already did at his show, so 

GIF by Desus & Mero

He also showed up for Black Pink's show in LA for APT. I was hoping he will show up for her Vegas show. 🥲

🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin
8 hours ago, Chouchou said:

Question for the generation: when will he show up at Gaga’s concert for a DWAS performance?

I mean… she already did at his show, so 

GIF by Desus & Mero

i mean, i clowned that gesaffelstein would show up to one of the LA nights because he had a show right after, but that never happened so :traumatica:

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...