Jump to content
society

Farmers pray as Trump tariffs take effect


Marilyn MonHoe

Featured Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

Farmers going into debt and their businesses closing was one of the early harbingers of the Great Depression.

 

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince

I have absolutely zero sympathy for them. I don’t care what that says about me. 

You all chose this. TWICE. 

Enjoy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Shipper

Im laughing. What will prayers do when you screwed yourselves by your own hands.

You voted for a clown, you get clownery. 

This is why Trump loves the uneducated who cannot connect the dots about economy and politics. Education makes you LEARN from past mistakes of generations before you and these people FAIL to understand this. I am mad because Trump supporters take majority of federal handouts and they have the balls to think they are the righteous ones. 

🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
11 minutes ago, Nagini said:

Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). 

It’s a shame that they don’t feel responsible for doing basic research on the person they voted for. I wish I could say I felt for them, but I don’t tbh. All I hope is maybe they see the light. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Leblanc
58 minutes ago, Nagini said:

Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). 

Thank you for being kind

Coven Season
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, Nagini said:

Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). 

And those people had more than enough information available to them letting them know that his administration would be disastrous for the economy. 

Willfully dumb people don't deserve grace for their willful dumbness. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonkers

I hoped they would give up on Trump but if Evangelical's also gave up on their religion, that would be super!

(PS.  I don't mind Christians at all, I just don't like fake Christians like Trump Christians)

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

It's too late to pray now :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...