Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 I had a really good laugh as I watched this TikTok. Thoughts and Tarrifs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,185 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 "We can't help what's happened to us" Hindsight's 20/20 🗳️ diplomatic edit- not all farmers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,027 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nagini 4,303 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,668 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 No pity for those who voted for him, sad for those who didn't vote for him Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,286 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 Farmers going into debt and their businesses closing was one of the early harbingers of the Great Depression. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 I have absolutely zero sympathy for them. I don’t care what that says about me. You all chose this. TWICE. Enjoy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shipper 13,114 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 Im laughing. What will prayers do when you screwed yourselves by your own hands. You voted for a clown, you get clownery. This is why Trump loves the uneducated who cannot connect the dots about economy and politics. Education makes you LEARN from past mistakes of generations before you and these people FAIL to understand this. I am mad because Trump supporters take majority of federal handouts and they have the balls to think they are the righteous ones. 🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶🩶 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 11 minutes ago, Nagini said: Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). It’s a shame that they don’t feel responsible for doing basic research on the person they voted for. I wish I could say I felt for them, but I don’t tbh. All I hope is maybe they see the light. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SHALLOW 16,469 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leblanc 2,503 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 58 minutes ago, Nagini said: Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). Thank you for being kind Coven Season Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,950 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 1 hour ago, Nagini said: Very sad situation. I know people will make jokes but many people voted for Trump purely because they wanted a better economy (as misguided as they were about that). And those people had more than enough information available to them letting them know that his administration would be disastrous for the economy. Willfully dumb people don't deserve grace for their willful dumbness. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonkers 30,875 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 I hoped they would give up on Trump but if Evangelical's also gave up on their religion, that would be super! (PS. I don't mind Christians at all, I just don't like fake Christians like Trump Christians) Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,176 Posted September 6, 2025 Share Posted September 6, 2025 It's too late to pray now (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.