Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 1 minute ago, princedeeblebleble said: I don't get everyones hate for MBF, its miles better than SnS which I maybe listened to 3 times in its entirety, once upon release, once in-between and the third time before MBF came out Will check it out soon! Just a matter of taste. I don't entirely agree with the idea that MBF sounds like SNS rejects but I don’t like it that much anyway. I saved 5 tracks just like I did with SnS and I really enjoy those songs, the others sound like filler to me. Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 9 minutes ago, princedeeblebleble said: I don't get everyones hate for MBF, its miles better than SnS which I maybe listened to 3 times in its entirety, once upon release, once in-between and the third time before MBF came out Will check it out soon! no fr it seems so blown out of proportion like a lot of peeps rly are liking MBF which is great news Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 do yall think this song will come to streaming??? or should i just go ahead and purchase this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,474 Posted September 4, 2025 Author Share Posted September 4, 2025 1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said: do yall think this song will come to streaming??? or should i just go ahead and purchase this someone already posted it on youtube last week, it was exclusive bonus track for one of vinyl variants Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,240 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 12 minutes ago, Teletubby said: someone already posted it on youtube last week, it was exclusive bonus track for one of vinyl variants omg i just listened and im deff buying this so i can have this track ugh i wish they had put it on the album Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.