Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
other

The Lady Gaga Fan Account That Knew Too Much


artdoll

Featured Posts

TheMontebello
11 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Private in Public, even!

I hadn't heard that name in yearsOld Lady Dancing GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕
Link to post
Share on other sites

calmar
1 minute ago, TheMontebello said:

I hadn't heard that name in yearsOld Lady Dancing GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

wasn't there also that supposed born this way track called Ink or something?

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheMontebello
1 minute ago, calmar said:

wasn't there also that supposed born this way track called Ink or something?

I don't remember that one but I'm gonna add it to my mental list of Gaga songs we're never gonna hear just in case

You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy
12 hours ago, calmar said:

I was there, Gandalf. I was there 13 years ago... Red Lipstick, the Frame, Element of Crime... what a time.

Yes!!! Same! :bradley: I was there for the Red Lipstick stuff and everything that happened since! :ladyhaha: Definitely was a time to be alive :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash

The part of this video that gagged me, the most was the fact that the red lipstick thing was from the deluxe booklet for TFM. Genuinely didn’t know that. Also didn’t know they spilled tea about the meat dress 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin

i watched this whole video not long after it was released and by god, the atmosphere of it had me feeling watched by something in my room.  it was such an interesting video, such a good deep dive, but i felt like this the whole time.

dlfe2deoca8z.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&au

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
Link to post
Share on other sites

LauraPalmer

wow what a trip down memory lane lmaooo. it’s storming pretty bad here, and i just watched this whole video in bed with thunder and lightning in the background and it was honestly a vibe. an eerie vibe, but still a vibe

i’m a woman, i insist, it’s my life ♀
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...