Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
news

Lady Gaga postpones Miami show 9/3/25


eddyjeddy

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
41 minutes ago, happymistake said:

oh no…. i was genuinely worried about this bc idk the videos i saw from the 9/1 show her voice sounded a little strained it me

what vids? can you please post them here?

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo

i hope she recovers fast....... 

this is why she shouldve done a stadium tour and did 1-2 weeks in between shows, its not healthy FOR HER to be doing back to back consecutive shows........ i cant believe her and her team refused to take into account how dangerous it is for her to tour like she did during monster ball....... 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Oh, I didn’t even feel the need to look. The OP was already gross

Good to know! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m wondering how early in the night it was planned to postpone. Me and my partner were in the VIP lounge and Tosh and Tim were hanging out having drinks from around 7:00 to 7:45. (I’m not complaining I’m just sharing what I saw in the lounge) 

I feel a lot of people that know exactly who they are 👀🏳️‍🌈❓
Link to post
Share on other sites

Monstermilo

WHO ON HER TEAM TOLD HER ITS OKAY TO ONLY HAVE 1-2 DAYS BETWEEN SHOWS....... 

i cant believe how careless she and her team have gotten knowing her health concerns. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

happymistake
4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

what vids? can you please post them here?

it was a livestream, during Rain on Me and Hair

no one else was mentioning it, so i thought maybe i was just imagining it or it was the audio on the video

when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash

The concept of writing the date for a US show in European format 

math-lady.gif

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hydrangea
3 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

WHO ON HER TEAM TOLD HER ITS OKAY TO ONLY HAVE 1-2 DAYS BETWEEN SHOWS....... 

i cant believe how careless she and her team have gotten knowing her health concerns. 

You’re acting as if she has no say…

 

Looking down at my $t loser misery
Link to post
Share on other sites

Controversiaga

I was worried ..with her doing arenas, she’s having to do MORE shows than she would if she had done stadiums.  More performing obviously is going to be taxing on her. I hope she is able to take all the time she can to rest and recover 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s clearly really upset and genuinely sad she can’t go on. Hope she feels better soon and hope all our Miami little monsters are all right! Go turn out the town for mother! So much love to you all!

L:heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the stamina and vocal projection is INSANE to begin with. She is a powerhouse. But doing it every single night for three to four nights in a row in each city is probably really taxing. I can’t imagine performing the first act of the show and continuing, let alone the lengths she’s going. I hope she gets a lot of deserved rest. We got a new song and MV today. Let’s still focus on the gratefulness of that!:holdmyhand:

Link to post
Share on other sites

thedirtymonster

I know someone from my city (Denver) that was going to the Miami show. She's a drag queen and was there with a bunch of drag queens who were already in Dead Dance looks. They were all outside the arena when they learned. So sad all around for Gaga and all the fans as well. Gotta prioritize health though. Hopefully she's ready to go for the VMAs on Sunday!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • ChicaSkas changed the title to Lady Gaga postpones Miami show 9/3/25

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...