Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
movie

28 Years Later: The Bone Temple - Official Trailer


General Grievous

Featured Posts

BrandyFinest

Sony is really screwing this movie over by having it release in January, a month where movies infamously do not do well. The first 28 years was also barely profitable, so I really hope we get that third movie because I do not think it is looking good right now. 

Hey Ariana, what's MJ? https://youtu.be/xF-XLOYVrUw?si=T9TAr6-HLD_ZWmUy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Murakami27

I rarely go to the cinema these days and only do so for films I’m excited for. I was so disappointed with 28 Years. The first third was decent and then it just got worse. I’m saving my money and wait for digital release. This franchise is not going in the direction I had hoped for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lord Mayhem

Hmmm a spinoff qusai-sequel of a disappointing 3rd film in the series where nothing happened...

This almost feels like to understand the 3rd film and make it better...you'll need to watch this which is not really a great way to tell a story that should stand on its own

I'll reserve judgements and probably see it but I wont get my hopes up like I did for the 3rd. At least Alpha mandingo swinging his meat will be something interesting for the horror guys to salivate over :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ricardo

the trailer looks promising but so did the one for the first part and it SUCKED, I'm saving my coins for this one. Such a shame because the first two were really great

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...