General Grievous 1,292 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 Time to abandon ship. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BrandyFinest 959 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 Sony is really screwing this movie over by having it release in January, a month where movies infamously do not do well. The first 28 years was also barely profitable, so I really hope we get that third movie because I do not think it is looking good right now. Hey Ariana, what's MJ? https://youtu.be/xF-XLOYVrUw?si=T9TAr6-HLD_ZWmUy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,071 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 I rarely go to the cinema these days and only do so for films I’m excited for. I was so disappointed with 28 Years. The first third was decent and then it just got worse. I’m saving my money and wait for digital release. This franchise is not going in the direction I had hoped for. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,720 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 Hmmm a spinoff qusai-sequel of a disappointing 3rd film in the series where nothing happened... This almost feels like to understand the 3rd film and make it better...you'll need to watch this which is not really a great way to tell a story that should stand on its own I'll reserve judgements and probably see it but I wont get my hopes up like I did for the 3rd. At least Alpha mandingo swinging his meat will be something interesting for the horror guys to salivate over Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TEETHTEETH 1,847 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 ..again? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
phantasmas 12,466 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 i'll watch because my husband is in it but i think this wouldve done better as a tv series Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
elijahfan 27,596 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 Loved 28 Years Later and I can't wait for this one! I hope they do the third film. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,234 Posted September 3, 2025 Share Posted September 3, 2025 the trailer looks promising but so did the one for the first part and it SUCKED, I'm saving my coins for this one. Such a shame because the first two were really great Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.