Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
movie

Halloween Movies fans


David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

As some of you know, I run a Facebook page and group (with hundreds of thousands of active members) dedicated to the Halloween franchise, and we are lucky enough to even have cast and crew hanging out there with us.

Recently, I got re-accepted into TikTok’s Creative Rewards program. This week I started making original documentary-style edits that are creative, transformative, and educational. I think I have finally cracked the formula, because each video has already made over $100, which is already enough for me to cover my rent next month in just one week.

Each video typically takes 4-6 hours to make. I plan on making one at least each day until Oct 31st.

If you are into the Halloween films, I would love for you to check them out :heart:

https://www.tiktok.com/@hallloweenfans?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love love loveeeeee Halloween. Followed! :enigma:

Congrats on making money from your passion by the way. That's HUGE! Such a blessing.

Edit: wow my already learning something new in the first video I tapped (the new scenes filmed for the NBC broadcast) :firega:

 Jack O Lantern Dancing GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas

I actually enjoyed Halloween 3 even tho it was not related to the other films

(although I still believe the enchanted masks have something to do with Michael never really dying) 

and congrats on the monetization! hope u get popular enough to be invited to future media events 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mister G
On 9/2/2025 at 1:56 AM, David Ward said:

As some of you know, I run a Facebook page and group (with hundreds of thousands of active members) dedicated to the Halloween franchise, and we are lucky enough to even have cast and crew hanging out there with us.

Recently, I got re-accepted into TikTok’s Creative Rewards program. This week I started making original documentary-style edits that are creative, transformative, and educational. I think I have finally cracked the formula, because each video has already made over $100, which is already enough for me to cover my rent next month in just one week.

Each video typically takes 4-6 hours to make. I plan on making one at least each day until Oct 31st.

If you are into the Halloween films, I would love for you to check them out :heart:

https://www.tiktok.com/@hallloweenfans?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

 

Thanks for sharing. Michael Myers is the GOAT and no one can convince me otherwise. I followed the FB group.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm meeting Nick Castle at a horror con in October. To say I'm giddy with excitement is an understatement :giveup: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...