Jump to content
new music

Adéla - The Provocateur


happymistake

Featured Posts

happymistake

I'm finally a senior member so i can make this post :flower:

Adéla was on the documentary Pop Star Academy that created Katseye. She was the first to get eliminated in the survival show and recently released her first EP The Provocateur.

She worked with Grimes on Machine Girl and Donna Missal on Go.

I've been keeping up with her singles because they've all been great and thought some of you might like her work as well.

when you killed me inside, that's when i came alive
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonkers

I came here for Adele, and to see if she possibly had a good excuse for an album title like this since it doesn't really fit her style.

Anyway, I'm going now.  Thanks for introducing me to Adela, I can pretend I'm plugged in if my niece brings her up.  :huntyga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
Link to post
Share on other sites

godneystan

FinallyApologizing is one of my favorite pop songs in years. Adéla is one to watch, for sure! I can’t stop playing the whole EP. And the visuals are INSANE! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

27monster27
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I came here for Adele, and to see if she possibly had a good excuse for an album title like this since it doesn't really fit her style.

Anyway, I'm going now.  Thanks for introducing me to Adela, I can pretend I'm plugged in if my niece brings her up.  :huntyga:

Meanwhile I thought of my squishmallow lmao:

s-l1200.jpg

he/him/his
Link to post
Share on other sites

komronjoel

My boyfriend and I have been smashing her tracks since homewrecked came out. Very solid tracks, the only one I’m like meh at is Go, every other track bangs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...