MJVL 95 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I don't get the point of listening to a leak. Is fun to have something to look forward. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,130 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I hope ya'll ready for the double feature with zombieboy because the video slays some dead bitches oochies and riding on rotten bloody d!cks for days So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustJames 1,092 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 35 minutes ago, monketsharona said: Disease has nothing in common with Government Hooker and Paparazzi I mean, I would’ve never compared them without being prompted, but the “oo-oo-oo-ooo”s, vocal tone in the verses and bridge (especially the grunting), and high notes at the end of Disease are kind of reminiscent of the GH chanting and grungy vocal tones. And, thematically, Disease is somewhat similar to Paparazzi - love expressed through darker / obsessive lyrics. It’s also a decent reference point in terms of tempo for a Gaga single. Paparazzi (like Disease) is certainly not a ballad, but they’re slower than LoveGame, Abracadabra, etc. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BillieGOAT 5,272 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 12 hours ago, elsamars said: Excited for Bloody Mary and Venus comparisons. Not so much for Fill for Love and Abruhcadabra ones. Fill For Love Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JustJames 1,092 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 9 hours ago, lastpopicon said: I hate that it leaked, very amateurish from the event... Eh, I think fans overestimate the impact of leaks. If there was concern, she wouldn’t have announced it and people wouldn’t have been able to listen to it, regardless of NDAs and stuff. By now, they know details and possibly snippets will spread and it’s likely done purposefully as a way of building hype. Just a few years ago, the idea of releasing a song several months after performing it live or releasing snippets would’ve been nuts, but The Subway and Jealous Type are just 2 examples of many singles that have been promoted that way. If anything, sticking to a plan and letting the music speak for itself is far less amateurish than the days of Gaga’s pop emergency tweets and rush-releasing Judas and Applause. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,531 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 21 minutes ago, JustJames said: Eh, I think fans overestimate the impact of leaks. If there was concern, she wouldn’t have announced it and people wouldn’t have been able to listen to it, regardless of NDAs and stuff. By now, they know details and possibly snippets will spread and it’s likely done purposefully as a way of building hype. I would agree if the leaks were good quality, but as it stands, people are forming opinions on very LQ versions and I'm really unsure if it's helping or hurting the hype right now. I'm on the verge of caving in to see if I can understand all the conflicting "reviews". 21 minutes ago, JustJames said: If anything, sticking to a plan and letting the music speak for itself is far less amateurish than the days of Gaga’s pop emergency tweets and rush-releasing Judas and Applause. Let's go back The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Do we know if the leak is the full song. I am confused on the ending Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,436 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 1 hour ago, monketsharona said: Disease has nothing in common with Government Hooker and Paparazzi Disease and Paparazzi have the same chorus structure (A-A-B-A), Disease has a weirdness/vocals that are easily comparable to Gov, the messy instrumental as well I’m not saying they do sound similar, but they don’t have “nothing in common” and IF they wanted to compare it to other Gaga songs, they picked the right ones Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,338 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 13 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said: I’ll be so real…between these 3 comparisons you cannot say what this song sounds like lmfao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 5 minutes ago, Ziggy said: I’ll be so real…between these 3 comparisons you cannot say what this song sounds like lmfao You kinda can. It describes the LQ leak quite well Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ModernEcstasy 9,339 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 I have searched high and low for this alleged leak. I have absolute zero self restraint Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
liamgaga 836 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 3 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said: I have searched high and low for this alleged leak. I have absolute zero self restraint Me too and to no success 😵💫 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,184 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Since Dbr** is caput where does a wandering soul goes to find hidden treasures Asking for a friend Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pink Eye 4,585 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 People out here putting songs on the same box cause the "breathing pauses are similar". We need to start making the comparisons with songs from other artists pointing the elements that are similar. If we close the analysis to just her catalog it's like saying teddy bears are similar to polar bears because we closed the comparison bandwidth to just bears. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 29, 2025 Share Posted August 29, 2025 Seems Santa came early this year for some people Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.