dynamite 67,716 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Just now, darkgaga said: You are not allowed to ask for leaks Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
getbehindmybarrier 1,195 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 To be fair, I don't think any of us ever really ask to leak. Sometimes it's just the price for a good time. edit: I suppose I should also say that I am not talking about music. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 5 minutes ago, dynamite said: Just do what everyone else has done today, and make it more personal Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,436 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 6 minutes ago, darkgaga said: You are not allowed to ask for leaks BUT DO I CARE Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 5 minutes ago, getbehindmybarrier said: To be fair, I don't think any of us ever really ask to leak. Sometimes it's just the price for a good time. And those who want to listen to it are allowed to Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Just now, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: BUT DO I CARE I dont want the mods to become angry with me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
getbehindmybarrier 1,195 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 1 minute ago, darkgaga said: And those who want to listen to it are allowed to No, I have a right to privacy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,436 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Just now, darkgaga said: I dont want the mods to become angry with me Not your fault if I’m asking (but I’m obviously not) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 2 minutes ago, AVeryGagaHolyDick said: Not your fault if I’m asking (but I’m obviously not) Well, just like my legs, my DM are open. If I would have had the leak. Theoretically. I think Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,709 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 21 hours ago, Nine Inch Heels said: old town road is a trent reznor production so yas we won ! I went to tag you and then realized who you were Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,709 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 5 hours ago, lastpopicon said: Let's go easy, it's a Madonna stan, technology is hard for them Spoiler It's true tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DrKindnessKunt2005 6,483 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 4 hours ago, hamartia said: I swear there was a song on Mayhem that someone said sounded like DWUW but less funk lol I also remember someone describing Sinners Prayer as Joanne’s Heavy Metal Lover. That same person described Grigio Girls as a funky anthem about drinking with your girlfriends, too. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FFXIV WhiteMage 6,362 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Heard it and it sounds like a retro disco sound. Great vocals though Bloody Mary is way superior imo. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpiritBunny 3,689 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 13 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said: Heard it and it sounds like a retro disco sound. Great vocals though Bloody Mary is way superior imo. Why are you comparing it to Bloody Mary? I'm so confused lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zerojk 4,991 Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 11 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said: Why are you comparing it to Bloody Mary? I'm so confused lol Maybe because its the other wednesday related song Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.