Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
rumor

First ‘The Dead Dance’ Reviews are in


Princess Diana

Featured Posts

  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkgaga
2 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

Well that explains the low fidelity quality. They probably used a handheld tape recorder taped to their thigh from 1989

Well I think people were wearing headphones so recording that was quite hard

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

So, about that...

People found the original leaker account and he was a Madonna stan after all... He deactivated the twitter account and apparently he's being dealt with by gaga's team for nda breach.

how are you that obsessively hating someone that you go out of your way to waste your energy and time on attending an event you don’t even want to attend, just to leak something out of spite, knowing you signed an nda and WILL be dealt with accordingly by breaching it? like girl :rip:

sitting on his lap sipping diet pepsi
Link to post
Share on other sites

calmar
27 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Why “rumor” tag? 

Gaga fans are allegedly unable to accurately describe music

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, calmar said:

Gaga fans are allegedly unable to accurately describe music

Allegedly? :icant:

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

hamartia

I swear there was a song on Mayhem that someone said sounded like DWUW but less funk lol :triggered: 

"I lied. I lied!" (Germanotta, 2025)
Link to post
Share on other sites

darkgaga

I wish I was as popular on grindr as I have been today on here:laughga:

maybe I should try a profile without a facepic. Or bodypic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

GerMonsterNotta

Eek I just need Dead Dance 🤤🧟‍♂️… 

it will add some light in my life 🕯️Wednesday 3rd is so far.. 🕰️

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

Excuse you? :triggered::cryga: 

truly sorry for your obvious lack of taste for phenomenal music :saladga: 

Lmao, well... one of the worst on MAYHEM for me and a skip :madge:. But the album as a whole :firega:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Lmao, well... one of the worst on MAYHEM for me and a skip :madge:. But the album as a whole :firega:

The concept of an A Tier track being one of the worst songs on MAYHEM

cynthia-erivo.gif

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

mightyriverz
1 hour ago, Addison Rae said:

how are you that obsessively hating someone that you go out of your way to waste your energy and time on attending an event you don’t even want to attend, just to leak something out of spite, knowing you signed an nda and WILL be dealt with accordingly by breaching it? like girl :rip:

meanwhile madonna loves her fans so much she spits water on them from stage lol lovely

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...