weed 79,438 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 and he sounds incredible!!! sounds literally like adele at parts lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,395 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Can’t say I’m a big fan of his music, but the fact that people will get on the internet and claim he can’t sing is wild to me We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister Gaga 23,232 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 He sounds great and he looks great Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lastpopicon 37,532 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 great voice, and those arms talk to me The melody that you choose can rescue you Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 That was amazing I’m sorry And he looks amazing I’m literally salivating Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,349 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 He actually has a good voice, I just hate it when he flips 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,678 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 He’s very talented and extremely sexy… instead of doing back-flips he should be flip-fu- actually nvm I don’t wanna get banned. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,008 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Claps for Ms. Boone This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Me seeing positive things said about Mr Flips A Lot "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,678 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: Claps for Ms. Boone Cheek claps for Mr. Booner? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heygirl22 1,470 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Wow that was actually really beautiful his voice is strong I’m slayed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
robotvoiceinalice 2,143 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 he can defo sing Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
InTheCloset 21,890 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Raw. Till the skies collapse and mountains turn to dust. Next question #RaidTheCloset Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
julz 8,049 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 Amazing cover! I missed this song! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,685 Posted August 27, 2025 Share Posted August 27, 2025 In the original key too!! He sounds so good. when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.