Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
performance

Benson Boone covers "When We Were Young"


weed

Featured Posts

and he sounds incredible!!! sounds literally like adele at parts lol

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash

Can’t say I’m a big fan of his music, but the fact that people will get on the internet and claim he can’t sing is wild to me 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

lastpopicon

great voice, and those arms talk to me :icega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY

He actually has a good voice, I just hate it when he flips :selena:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO

He’s very talented and extremely sexy… instead of doing back-flips he should be flip-fu- actually nvm I don’t wanna get banned.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bobina

Me seeing positive things said about Mr Flips A Lot 

Tim And Eric Reaction GIF

"634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired."
Link to post
Share on other sites

SimonBaetens

In the original key too!! He sounds so good.

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...