Jump to content
music news

Don't Click Play Debuted With 1.2 Million Streams On Spotify


RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift

it will be her first album to miss UK Official chart and Billboard 200 :golfclap:

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco

I feel like those kinds of numbers are numbers you don't recover from unless you're already an established indie act with a cult following. 

Those are "dropped by the label" numbers

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

lastpopicon

On X, it's a real hot topic of conversation
"She a sample-singing Gaga imitation"
But can't kings and queens look good with poker faces?
But I'm loving myself, even if you hate it

 

She clocked this entire site and haters with this line  :ladyhaha:

 

OT: Fun pop album, a downgrade from D&D, hope she comes back stronger.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
Link to post
Share on other sites

TaylorSwift
17 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I feel like those kinds of numbers are numbers you don't recover from unless you're already an established indie act with a cult following. 

Those are "dropped by the label" numbers

She probably wants to leave. the label hasn't done anything for her since D&D, and now it looks like with the new CEO it's even worse.

Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift
Link to post
Share on other sites

timdrake
29 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

She probably wants to leave. the label hasn't done anything for her since D&D, and now it looks like with the new CEO it's even worse.

Yeah I agree. I feel like this album was a kind of "let's just get this over with" kind of situation, and she's antsy to start new outside of her current label. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a 3 album deal and this was what she released just to satisfy the terms.

I mean, I still like the record, but it could have been better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

huttont

Idk anything about numbers. I don’t hate the album. But definitely not at the level of her previous. I would love for her to work with some other producers to come up with new, interesting sounds bc her voice is really good 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bronco
1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

She probably wants to leave. the label hasn't done anything for her since D&D, and now it looks like with the new CEO it's even worse.

Yeah I feel really sorry for her. Like literally everything that could go wrong after her debut went wrong. And I think it took way too long for them to get the debut out as well.

The gays know how to party
Link to post
Share on other sites

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Lord Mayhem said:

That means most people dropped off after the first song...:smh:

They said Sorry for clicking, let us leave now

Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...