Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 2 minutes ago, vanna shintuyu said: I'm not pissed, I just don't want to struggle with someone who doesn't budge. Not even sure what that’s supposed to mean here lol. I was clear in what I said, you inserted an insinuation that I didn’t make, I reasserted what I said, and now you’re being passive aggressive. It’s your prerogative, but at least own it. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,009 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: Some folks love to make drama out of nothing, but when love comes knocking? Honey, the door is open, come on in! We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JOLT 1,745 Posted August 21, 2025 Author Share Posted August 21, 2025 16 hours ago, Davidsdaze said: Florence should be on the Mayhem Monster aaah my dream Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JOLT 1,745 Posted August 21, 2025 Author Share Posted August 21, 2025 11 hours ago, davideeee said: This song is definitely a grower!! At first I didn't like it very much but now I've listened to it again and I love it!! same, now I have it on 69 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,650 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 Having sat with this, I feel like if this is the sound direction for the album as a whole. This album will likely feel like HBHBHB's witchy emo sister. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
alsemanche 97,943 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 3 minutes ago, Bronco said: Having sat with this, I feel like if this is the sound direction for the album as a whole. This album will likely feel like HBHBHB's witchy emo sister. "Welch also revealed some of the new album’s inspirations, which include witchcraft, folk horror, mysticism, chaos, and more" https://consequence.net/2025/08/florence-and-the-machine-new-song-everybody-scream-stream/ Soft, soothing, and succulent Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,650 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 2 minutes ago, alsemanche said: "Welch also revealed some of the new album’s inspirations, which include witchcraft, folk horror, mysticism, chaos, and more" https://consequence.net/2025/08/florence-and-the-machine-new-song-everybody-scream-stream/ I'm excited to hear the Dessner collaborations. His work on TTPD was the best parts of that album, can only begin to imagine what he could do with someone like Florence. The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeanderthalDavid 869 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 20 minutes ago, Bronco said: Having sat with this, I feel like if this is the sound direction for the album as a whole. This album will likely feel like HBHBHB's witchy emo sister. This is exactly what I was thinking!!! If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rumbold 517 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 those awful attempts at a vibrato make her sound like a sheep. still like it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gaijin 444 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 This is giving Drumming Song from Lungs. My FAVOURITE album from her. I love this song already. 珈琲ちょうだい Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,884 Posted August 21, 2025 Share Posted August 21, 2025 1 hour ago, Gaijin said: This is giving Drumming Song from Lungs. My FAVOURITE album from her. I love this song already. omg yes. It also gives me Bedroom Hymns vibes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RickMonster98 7,476 Posted August 22, 2025 Share Posted August 22, 2025 it's good (especially the music video) but she's done better we need better songs on the album Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Keeo 532 Posted August 22, 2025 Share Posted August 22, 2025 It’s a song for the hardcore fans. Those barricade ghosts who put 110% into showing up at the shows. Those who get it, get it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.