huttont 6,083 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 This is the best news. I needed this today. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RebeldeFaith 5,801 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 The way I screamed when I got the notification! Can't wait! Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr Oak 7,770 Posted August 19, 2025 Author Share Posted August 19, 2025 Lead single out tomorrow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bobina 3,336 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 The best birthday present "634 blowjobs in 5 days. I'm really quite tired." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,083 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 7 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said: The way I screamed when I got the notification! Can't wait! Florence said everybody scream and you said bet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,970 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 21 hours ago, NUTELLA said: It's good, but not as amazing as the Everbody scream :P Like the album has so much attitude and spirit and then there's this instagram filter selfie looking pic for such a fantastic album. Now the store exclusive or the fnac one is much more cool and shows the battle of duality. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MajorMinus 410 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 So EXCITED!!!!! She is my second favorite artist after Gaga and I loved Dance Fever so much. This will be fire!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lemon Blood 700 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 21 hours ago, NUTELLA said: I have to say, when she first revealed the MAYHEM album cover I wasn’t crazy about it, but after hearing the full album I think it’s perfect and might be one of my favourites nothing will beat the Chromatica album cover though I’m always craving Dragon Fruit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decodekid 31,142 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 33 minutes ago, Lemon Blood said: nothing will beat the Chromatica album cover though Not when you can save up to 50 pounds per person, that’s 200 pounds off for a family of 4 hi Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.