Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Taylor Swift drops new TLOASG variants


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

I really like both, especially the green one but in the EU store both are already sold out.


Generally I enjoy that I get a lot of different variants so I get to choose which one I like the most. With Mayhem I would have been so happy with more variants.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
12 minutes ago, nATAH said:

but this doesn't prevent bots or scalpers, this encourages them...

Well they can't bypass the queue still, so it will slow them down. More fans did get what they wants. The same have been done to US Pokemon Center site as well, which significantly helps fans to get new drops.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Celloo Deng

selling more dust collectors when nobody even knows the sound of the album yet :messga:

she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

TEANUS

The urge to order and resell to rich swifity kids #capitalismgagaismyfave

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
Link to post
Share on other sites

jacs vs looser
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

 If Beyonce was able to get one so will Gaga, even if it’s 10 years from now and with a much weaker record (that seems to be the case with these “consolation Grammys”).

Jay-Z knew what he was doing when he made that comment on the Grammys the year prior, it literally sealed the deal for her. Not gonna lie, I wish someone would do something a similar with Gaga so it would happen for her too. :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

nATAH
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Well they can't bypass the queue still, so it will slow them down. More fans did get what they wants. The same have been done to US Pokemon Center site as well, which significantly helps fans to get new drops.

pretty pointless now that scalpers know she's doing super rare limited time editions again... it just encourages them versus variants that will still be available after album release

mother, what must i do?
Link to post
Share on other sites

princedeeblebleble
31 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I’m starting to hate it too. Having 683 covers defeats the purpose of an album cover you know? Bring back the good old days when you had ONE really good cover representing the whole era and MAYBE an alternative Target exclusive cover/Deluxe. 

 I don't mind the many covers trend in a way, I just hate that the worse one is always put on for streaming. But in general covers have gotten so bad lately in the pop world :ladyhaha: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

andy232000
22 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Jay-Z knew what he was doing when he made that comment on the Grammys the year prior, it literally sealed the deal for her. Not gonna lie, I wish someone would do something a similar with Gaga so it would happen for her too. :messga:

Exactly, Jay-Z helped set up that narrative and it was strategic. Gaga can do the same because eventually she’ll become one of those legendary artists who have yet to win AOTY. It will come in its due time when the Recording Academy considers it’s been enough time. Michael should start bribing people STAT if you ask me 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Bronco said:

If its so obvious, why did you get it wrong? 

And why did you get it wrong when trying to defend you mocking ESL speakers? 

I mean, in all fairness, you would be grammatically correct to say, “Oh ****, the police” when getting pulled over by a single cop, so the idea that the “grammar police” isn’t accurate because the police refers to a multiple people isn’t really accurate because “the police” refers to an organization of which many singular individuals can be a representative. But that’s just me being pedantic. Get her, Jade.
 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Divine
34 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

 

Lol it’s Taylor’s world and we are lucky to be living in it. :ladyhaha:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash

I really can’t take her trying to do sex appeal seriously, I’m so sorry :smh:

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...