TaylorSwift 164,416 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,416 Posted August 12, 2025 Author Share Posted August 12, 2025 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,365 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 Whoa crazy she only had one of the 4 before this Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,007 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 Deserved This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,362 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 highly deserved honestly. that was a *production* and better than most superbowl halftime shows. Netflix made a wise investment. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
darkgaga 7,162 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 What did we do to deserve this day? First miss Swift, aka the musicbusiness, announced an album that might challenge Mayhem at the Grammys since they have not revealed the release date yet, and now Miss Overrated wins an Emmy? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,041 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 I’m surprised that Beyoncé herself was the recipient of an award for best costumes. Was she the wardrobe designer? I remember her mom started a label called Derion a long time ago during Destinys Child but I didn’t realize Beyoncé was so hands on in costuming. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,041 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 51 minutes ago, Teletubby said: This is the most perfect use of this gif 🙌 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,380 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 57 minutes ago, monstertoronto said: I’m surprised they Beyoncé herself was the recipient of an award for best costumes. Was she the wardrobe designer? I remember her mom started a label called Derion a long time ago during Destinys Child but I didn’t realize Beyoncé was so hands on in costuming. I don't believe she is, but I do believe she will credit herself in everything You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,007 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 1 hour ago, monstertoronto said: I’m surprised they Beyoncé herself was the recipient of an award for best costumes. Was she the wardrobe designer? I remember her mom started a label called Derion a long time ago during Destinys Child but I didn’t realize Beyoncé was so hands on in costuming. I wouldn't be surprised; the level of hands-on work that woman puts into just about every aspect of her projects is crazy. Like when that clip came out of her doing a web search for specific metal beams to use for the Renaissance stage I was gagged This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,483 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 2 hours ago, darkgaga said: What did we do to deserve this day? First miss Swift, aka the musicbusiness, announced an album that might challenge Mayhem at the Grammys since they have not revealed the release date yet, and now Miss Overrated wins an Emmy? Her album is out in October even if we don’t know the exact day, it won’t affect MAYHEM’s chances Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,650 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 3 hours ago, Controversiaga said: Whoa crazy she only had one of the 4 before this I was gunna ask if you thought her acting was Oscar worthy but then remembered Oscars can be awarded for music... mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,365 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 12 minutes ago, nATAH said: I was gunna ask if you thought her acting was Oscar worthy but then remembered Oscars can be awarded for music... Correct - Gaga’s Oscar was for music, not for acting . Luckily Gaga’s acting was nominated at least lol Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
salty like sodium 2,270 Posted August 12, 2025 Share Posted August 12, 2025 4 hours ago, Controversiaga said: Whoa crazy she only had one of the 4 before this because her career has only been about music. she did a few films but none of those performances were really oscar worthy and she tried doing oscar songs and tbh Listen did win I think, but since she wasn't a primary songwriter on that she wasn't awarded the statuette (which feels a bit unfair imo because the way an artist sings a song definitely should count to why the song won an award, no one was sitting there voting for the song ignoring the quality of the singing. if anyone else had sung the song, it might not have won the oscar, for example). and then she has basically never dabbled in television (I mean this was on Netflix, not tv...) and also has never gone on a theatre stage. it's funny they say "halfway" like it's some big achievement though when realistically it's just her winning an award at one different ceremony than she usually does. I agree getting 3 and 4/4 is harder for sure. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,365 Posted August 13, 2025 Share Posted August 13, 2025 7 minutes ago, salty like sodium said: because her career has only been about music. she did a few films but none of those performances were really oscar worthy and she tried doing oscar songs and tbh Listen did win I think, but since she wasn't a primary songwriter on that she wasn't awarded the statuette (which feels a bit unfair imo because the way an artist sings a song definitely should count to why the song won an award, no one was sitting there voting for the song ignoring the quality of the singing. if anyone else had sung the song, it might not have won the oscar, for example). and then she has basically never dabbled in television (I mean this was on Netflix, not tv...) and also has never gone on a theatre stage. it's funny they say "halfway" like it's some big achievement though when realistically it's just her winning an award at one different ceremony than she usually does. I agree getting 3 and 4/4 is harder for sure. True Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.