Controversiaga 17,374 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Admit it. Which Gaga album(s) have you never listened to in full from start to finish? For me, it’s cheek to cheek, love for sale, and harlequin AND MAYHEM BECAUSE I WILL NOT LISTEN TO DWAS Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,802 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Cheek To Cheek, Love For Sale, and Harlequin Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,802 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Who voted for The Fame, BTW, ARTPOP.. I will spit Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,374 Posted August 9, 2025 Author Share Posted August 9, 2025 Just now, dynamite said: Who voted for The Fame, BTW, ARTPOP.. I will spit Yeah … mods!!? Help Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Breast 6,990 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Harlequin is a masterpiece how dare you Teen distortion | survived abortion Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,521 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Concertaholic 6,680 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 I’ve never listened to The Fame or Born This Way in full because I had these “rainy day” songs that I decided to not listen to in case I ever got depressed in the future and wanted my spirits lifted with a “new” Gaga song (new to me at least). My rainy day songs to this day include Disco Heaven, Americano, Bad Kids, and The Queen. I’ve just never thought to listen to them since and continue to skip them. People have told me that The Queen is the only one I’m really missing out on Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,802 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 1 minute ago, Concertaholic said: People have told me that The Queen is the only one I’m really missing out on Bad Kids is great tbh Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,703 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 how are you a member of a cult site without listening to her main pop records in full? mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PatrickMonster 6,957 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 None obviously Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Anyone saying Harlequin gets the wall, I’m sorry We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 9 minutes ago, dynamite said: Bad Kids is great tbh Disco Heaven is a banger We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plastic Flower 5,589 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Love For Sale. There’s some tracks that I really enjoy but I’ve never been able to listen to it entirely. Drop it Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
domixwodix 3,586 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 what is this question edit: I guess the topgun und joker soundtrack it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,400 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Just now, Plastic Flower said: Love For Sale. There’s some tracks that I really enjoy but I’ve never been able to listen to it entirely. Yeah, I loved C2C, but LFS just didn’t click for some reason. But if she continues to do jazz projects in the future, Harlequin is the gold standard tbh We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.