monketsharona 90,850 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 https://x.com/gagasourcelgs/status/1954217213847896460?t=8dgOZjCdWIk0V3WHyTRQOQ&s=19 Hum interesting Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 I have never watched the show but I think she’ll be a doll. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,685 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 3 minutes ago, elsamars said: I have never watched the show but I think she’ll be a doll. It's cute, season 1 was a bit overrated but worth a watch if you don't have anything else to watch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nodandsmile 11,788 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 but the cameo part is real though because Tim Burton said he worked "a little bit" with her on the show and something else... it's just the nature of the role that's unclear! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LilMonst3r 5,700 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 5 minutes ago, elsamars said: I have never watched the show but I think she’ll be a doll. Very much a kids/Teen show. i kinda forced myself to finish the first season to under The second season. its not bad though i like the dynamics between characters. very much enjoyed the Tim Burton Aesthetics Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juanlittlem 49,681 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 But it was Netflix themselves who said she was a teacher? Estàvem al cel, ara estem a l'infern Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,878 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 27 minutes ago, LilMonst3r said: Very much a kids/Teen show. i kinda forced myself to finish the first season to under The second season. its not bad though i like the dynamics between characters. very much enjoyed the Tim Burton Aesthetics 31 minutes ago, Lucas said: It's cute, season 1 was a bit overrated but worth a watch if you don't have anything else to watch Have you seen any other Addams Family shows/movies? If so, how does it compare to them? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
julz 8,049 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 My guess is that her character will appear in the last ep...and she might continue in S3. Mother Outcast is coming Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MANiCURE 6 10,306 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 when she'll appear 10 seconds in the last episode then what Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,863 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 I honestly believe she’s gonna be aunt Ophelia, and that Rosaline rotwood is a fake name to throw fans off/ophelia is using a different name Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ENlGMA 5,391 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 22 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said: I honestly believe she’s gonna be aunt Ophelia, and that Rosaline rotwood is a fake name to throw fans off/ophelia is using a different name Yeah i think the same. Watch them reveal her as Ophelia in the final episode with small cameo and then her story will continue in season 3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,340 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 1 hour ago, elsamars said: I have never watched the show but I think she’ll be a doll. Gaga is a cis woman , having her be one of the dolls would be inappropriate Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,435 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Her role was disclosed by Netflix tho. I'm gonna go ahead and guess this is the cast trying to misdirect the audicence, maybe they ignore that Netflix released the statement. That being said, a legendary techer implies she no longer is (alive), and she could still be somehow related to the Addams bloodline. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,435 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said: I honestly believe she’s gonna be aunt Ophelia, and that Rosaline rotwood is a fake name to throw fans off/ophelia is using a different name Spoiler tag, just in case you haven't finished part 1 Spoiler Ophelia is most likely the inmate Wednesday helped escape. Fester's reactions were a dead giveaway Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mirrion Rizzons 12,863 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 2 minutes ago, Taumaturg0 said: Spoiler tag, just in case you haven't finished part 1 Hide contents Ophelia is most likely the inmate Wednesday helped escape. Fester's reactions were a dead giveaway I thought so too originally but Spoiler I saw some theories that it could be Tyler's mom instead, who never actually died Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.