Ziggy 14,344 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 I feel like dope is the only one she won’t do just bc it’s SUCH a downer of a ballad. It’s not you and I or something. It’s a weird note to leave people on when everything else is up beat Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyCapiLover 4,389 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 The J&D hate is so forced and a big part of it is just bc gaga's fanbase is full of white gays that cant stand rap music sorry not sorry Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,027 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 When she does DWUW ft Xtina Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,318 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 4 hours ago, HeavyCapiLover said: The J&D hate is so forced and a big part of it is just bc gaga's fanbase is full of white gays that cant stand rap music sorry not sorry White gay here- I love rap! Good rap! I love lil Kim, old Nicki Minaj, khia, Trina, Cupcakke. but sadly gaga doesn’t drop ANY bars in j&d. I’d be SO GAGGED if she put out a GOOD rap song that was actually lyrically impressive but j&d is not it. The other rappers and their verses are forgettable as well- the song as a whole feels like 5 songs in one , no one’s verses feel consistent with each others .. it’s just a bad bad bad song edit: OH and I can say that I love the raps on starstruckk AND cake like lady Gaga is a GOOD SONG- WAAAAAAAY better than J&D Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 9 minutes ago, Controversiaga said: White gay here- I love rap! Good rap! I love lil Kim, old Nicki Minaj, khia, Trina, Cupcakke. but sadly gaga doesn’t drop ANY bars in j&d. I’d be SO GAGGED if she put out a GOOD rap song that was actually lyrically impressive but j&d is not it. The other rappers and their verses are forgettable as well- the song as a whole feels like 5 songs in one , no one’s verses feel consistent with each others .. it’s just a bad bad bad song Idk Twista kinda pops off ngl We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
llemesm 2,201 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Did the audience receive a discount for this song choice? (jk i love her tho) ElsaMars Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,318 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Idk Twista kinda pops off ngl They are talented rappers but the song as a whole doesn’t work for me! cake like lady Gaga , however, is a very good song, way better than J&D Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LadyxGaGa 3,239 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 20 hours ago, David Ward said: bitch im fùcking screaming you lowkey ate with that ngl. had me lookin like i was hootin and hollering on some bs SAME I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER RN Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joshie S 6,607 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Why is everyone skipping over the idea of her potentially playing Aura & Applause too? Yes, I know they are on the setlist. I truly think we will hear these two. I'm not sure about Dope. The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreenEyes 1,140 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Ngl I wanted to hear Venus, Manicure or Swine but this was also my song too. It’s still a fun song to bop too and she was having lots of fun with it! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RudraCNG 15,511 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 5 hours ago, Joshie S said: Why is everyone skipping over the idea of her potentially playing Aura & Applause too? Yes, I know they are on the setlist. I truly think we will hear these two. I'm not sure about Dope. Yeah, I think at least Aura should be played tbh. She doesn't even do the chorus in Act I. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Phaye Monster 8,811 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 Oh she’s REALLY giving ARTPOP ha recognition. I’m glad she still loves this album. Maybe all the fan enthusiasm made her re-fall in love with it. also I unironically enjoy J&D. It’s a bit of a bop. I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,793 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 If she is to play DWYW next, is it legally or morally okay to play it? She still has Christina Aguilera feature in all streaming services. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RudraCNG 15,511 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 33 minutes ago, Chromanne said: If she is to play DWYW next, is it legally or morally okay to play it? She still has Christina Aguilera feature in all streaming services. I mean, Xtina or solo versions still have R. Kelly as a composer. It's up to her if she wants to play it. I don't think she will, but I wouldn't be mad in the slightest if she chooses to do it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,437 Posted August 9, 2025 Share Posted August 9, 2025 12 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said: Idk Twista kinda pops off ngl Absolutely! Too $hort though… Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.