RudraCNG 15,511 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 2 minutes ago, monketsharona said: I'd like her to do Joanne then Me too, that will prevent her to play Joanne at my European date Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
David Ward 9,613 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 9 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Well I'll be bookmarking THAT bitch im fùcking screaming you lowkey ate with that ngl. had me lookin like i was hootin and hollering on some bs Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,377 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 you paid hundreds for that ticket, gaslight yourself into liking it and shake that ass anyway mother, what must i do? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,072 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 1 minute ago, nATAH said: gaslight yourself into liking it and shake that ass anyway If I had a nickel Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ronnie 6,109 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 34 minutes ago, Sepsami said: Ngl I too would be kind of bummed if my date got J&D as it's closing song If she does MANiCURE I'm ascending tho She already did MANiCURE at the last show in San Francisco. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lava 3,796 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 I was spitting idk about anybody else. I let everyone see I know the words. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
robboadam 2,580 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 Serves @Lava right for their landing announcement, I guess Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lava 3,796 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 1 minute ago, robboadam said: Serves @Lava right for their landing announcement, I guess You’re welcome mama! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,893 Posted August 8, 2025 Author Share Posted August 8, 2025 3 minutes ago, Lava said: I was spitting idk about anybody else. I let everyone see I know the words. I did too, but inside I was seething. I was holding out hope for Dope at least. She also didn’t do Dead Dance, as I speculated she would do - contrary to all other, more reliable speculation. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Auralegends 8,994 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 24 minutes ago, nATAH said: you paid hundreds for that ticket, gaslight yourself into liking it and shake that ass anyway Slap honey on a young pancake Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SimonBaetens 9,639 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 You are so lucky when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HayThurJack 374 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 It would be cool if she performed the leaked I Wanna Be With You, instead of Dope. Also, I’m kinda expecting Brooklyn Nights. I’d love to hear Temple/Tea/Partynauseous/Nothing On But The Radio but I don’t think it’ll happen. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tom Nook 37,820 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 So Dope is next unless she does the DJWS remix of Applause Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChicaSkas 24,210 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 She needs to run the Christina version Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monketsharona 90,801 Posted August 8, 2025 Share Posted August 8, 2025 1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said: She needs to run the Christina version Yep, but I doubt she will do. Or she would have included this one on ARTPOP album after deleting R.Kelly's version. Feels she's not fine being attached to this song anymore. I can understand Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.