Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Rod Stewart pays tribute to Ozzy Osbourne with AI-generated visuals


TaylorSwift

Featured Posts

Monsta217
5 hours ago, skaxboy said:

His heart was in the right place but it probably would have been better to have done nothing. 
 

Does anyone expect Rod Stewart to even do a tribute to Ozzy? I mean, maybe a rock band or someone who has collaborated with or was heavily influenced by Ozzy. 

I looked around and yea there arent any big interactions between them that are known, either positive or negative, but they did have a small moment at a Queen Elizabeth event a few years ago, so safe to say that they were cool with each other

c5399a14c2d9-gettyimages-51349844.jpg?tx

 

I could eat a slice of your zombie pie…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...