Roughhouse Dandy 14,009 Posted August 4, 2025 Share Posted August 4, 2025 Suddenly I'm heterosexual This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,009 Posted August 4, 2025 Share Posted August 4, 2025 1 minute ago, tlittlemonster said: It's a valid opinion, not a silly comment. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 675 Posted August 4, 2025 Share Posted August 4, 2025 22 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: Suddenly I'm heterosexual I swear, she is SO hot Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,396 Posted August 4, 2025 Share Posted August 4, 2025 4 hours ago, Jackaroo said: The visual Ride ride pony tonight! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
salty like sodium 2,270 Posted August 5, 2025 Share Posted August 5, 2025 8 hours ago, tlittlemonster said: I'm not stupid and I know all artists will obviously work on projects for revenue. But it's well known Beyonce charges way more than any other artist (ridiculous prices) for the similar things. Many of my friends felt scammed by the Cowboy Carter Tour prices (way more expensive than Taylor Swift or Gaga herself) Not to talk about everything else she tries to sell for ridiculous prices, even her biggest fans got fed up. And, yes, she is greedy Love how everyone will always get so defensive of Queen B - feel free to spend all your money on her overpriced shows and products 😁 the mayhem ball prices were just as bad as the cowboy carter tour prices and taylor's tour prices in 2025 would likely be as agressive. the eras tour really showed the industry how fanatic fans were and ticketmaster are 100% taking advantage of that. that and also the change in world economics, inflation, etc. things don't exist in a vacuum and comparing ticket prices from a 2025 concert tour to one that started (and sold most of its tickets in) 2023 seems really uninformed. The newest tee-shirts on Taylor's website are £40. Gaga's £45. Beyoncé has some for £42 or £46. I don't see a massive price difference here. Cowboy Carter standard vinyl is £32 for 2-lps. Cheaper than Taylor Swift's TTPD (£34) and Gaga's Mayhem (£36). So your statement that "it's well known Beyoncé charges way more than any other artist for the similar things" is flawed considering I've just provided examples here where her prices are comparable or even cheaper than her contemporaries. I'm not saying she's not greedy, I'm just pointing out most pop stars are – otherwise they wouldn't be pop stars. There are millions of musicians who are in it for artistry and integrity and therefore never become famous. To become that famous, you have to be quite ruthless and willing to do whatever it takes no matter the cost. It feels really biased and petty to attack one artist specifically for an industry-wide problem that they are all a part of. But sure, accuse me of defending Beyoncé when I'm just pointing out they're all the same. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,364 Posted August 5, 2025 Share Posted August 5, 2025 10 hours ago, tlittlemonster said: Love how she won't release music videos for her own studio albums, but will do dozens of video adverts The rumors are true, she loves that dolla Damn you don’t do a music video for one album cycle after 2 visual albums (one of which she personally funded) and people say you dgaf Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,364 Posted August 5, 2025 Share Posted August 5, 2025 8 hours ago, tlittlemonster said: I'm not stupid and I know all artists will obviously work on projects for revenue. But it's well known Beyonce charges way more than any other artist (ridiculous prices) for the similar things. Many of my friends felt scammed by the Cowboy Carter Tour prices (way more expensive than Taylor Swift or Gaga herself) Not to talk about everything else she tries to sell for ridiculous prices, even her biggest fans got fed up. And, yes, she is greedy Love how everyone will always get so defensive of Queen B - feel free to spend all your money on her overpriced shows and products 😁 Now let’s be honest lol that perfume is expensive af but the base ticket prices were about the same as anyone else’s in her tier. shes no more greedy than any other pop star. Like let’s talk about Gaga and the ARTPOP anniversary? Gaga and nurtec? Like they’re pop stars. Get out or get okay with commercial projects lol Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMF 3,691 Posted August 5, 2025 Share Posted August 5, 2025 Irrelevant maybe but when is Act III coming out? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karl 3,586 Posted August 5, 2025 Share Posted August 5, 2025 13 hours ago, tlittlemonster said: I'm not stupid and I know all artists will obviously work on projects for revenue. But it's well known Beyonce charges way more than any other artist (ridiculous prices) for the similar things. Many of my friends felt scammed by the Cowboy Carter Tour prices (way more expensive than Taylor Swift or Gaga herself) Not to talk about everything else she tries to sell for ridiculous prices, even her biggest fans got fed up. And, yes, she is greedy Love how everyone will always get so defensive of Queen B - feel free to spend all your money on her overpriced shows and products 😁 I paid about the same for cowboy carter and mayhem tours Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.