💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

the thing is that Gaga gets the best of RedOne... that's why the song she produces with Gaga are his best ones because Gaga is fully involved. I want two or three songs with him, it's enough

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

aquariumlust

Bad Romance isn't necessarily a great song because of RedOne's production tbh. It's mainly the hook and lyrics that make the song amazing. Yeah Poker Face had amazing production and beats, but that type of sound has been over used by RedOne in all his subsequent work.

VasilisVas

your forgetting Azelia Banks too :ohwell:

Who cares about that untalented and homophobic Azealia. She's way too overrated in this fanclub. I hope to God she doesn't make it on the album. She's whack!

Bad Romance isn't necessarily a great song because of RedOne's production tbh. It's mainly the hook and lyrics that make the song amazing. Yeah Poker Face had amazing production and beats, but that type of sound has been over used by RedOne in all his subsequent work.

RedOne is a part of the songwriting not only the production.

And tbh without RedOne Gaga is not a good songwriter. All her best songs are RedOne/Gaga collabs

Naomi Campbell

Red One dabbles in complextro though. If she did complextro with him, it would fit the soundscape of the album and be incredibly fresh.

nath4gaga

And tbh without RedOne Gaga is not a good songwriter.

Get out. Not only did you not use punctuation correctly, your statement is totally whack. So, Paparazzi is not a good song in your opinion? What about Speechless, Dance in the Dark, Telephone. Listen to yourself man.

And tbh without RedOne Gaga is not a good songwriter. All her best songs are RedOne/Gaga collabs

Oh wow. :smh:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

exoskeleton123

Does anyone think he's lying? I mean this just sounds weird because Gaga already said she worked with him on the album....

Even if she doesnt work with him now, It doesnt mean that for the next album she can't work with him. I am not trying to compare Gaga to Madonna but for each of her new albums Madonna has changed who she works with. I mean who are we to say that for Gagas 5th album she will not work with DJ White Shadow or Fernando Garibay.

An Artist like Gaga is always evolving, and As much as I would love and i mean LOVE RedOne to be on the album. It's ok.

aquariumlust

RedOne is a part of the songwriting not only the production.

Unless RedOne helped to write Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes) and The Edge of Glory. Those are both beautifully written songs, with arguably better lyrical content than much of RedOne's output.

• Shadow locked this topic