💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

Let Madeon be Gaga's new 'RedOne+Gaga' combo from now. I believe in that kid and I'm confident that he can make some hits with Gaga and her team's guidance and vice versa. :legend: :rockstar:

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

I don't care.

I just want ARTPOP to slay. She could work with a homeless man for all I care, I just want great music

ChasingGhosts

To be really honest, I'll be really glad if RedOne didn't work on ARTPOP.

They seemed to have lost that magic they had on The Fame/Monster and because every commercial artist works with him now, the music probably won't sound any different to what every else is on the radio.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

geopang

By the way hes talking he doesnt sound very pleased to be working with her. It sounds like he is mad. He needs to be on ARTPOP though cause he will give her single material (bad romance, scheiße, pokerface). He does excellent work especially with gaga

geopang

To be really honest, I'll be really glad if RedOne didn't work on ARTPOP.

They seemed to have lost that magic they had on The Fame/Monster and because every commercial artist works with him now, the music probably won't sound any different to what every else is on the radio.

How does scheiße and Hair sound like anything else he has produced before and anything on the radio? Both are unique and he is very unique when he works with gaga

ChasingGhosts
How does scheiße and Hair sound like anything else he has produced before and anything on the radio? Both are unique and he is very unique when he works with gaga
I know his work is unique when it comes to Gaga but after a while it will sound bland (with the obvious exceptions of Schiesse and Hair) He is a good producer and uses many different techniques and styles but I just feel like Gaga won't get the 'new' and 'unheard' sound unless she works more with new producers that haven't had big hits before. That's just my opinion though. Edited by HausOfMarty
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Slightly off topic but does anyone have that gif of everyone clinging onto the ground whilst like a storm, or something mega huge or apocalypse approaches or s/t. I know people have used it to summarise their emotions anticipating ARTPOP. I know i've seen it around but I can't remember where. D:

• Shadow locked this topic