đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

Has RedOne let the fame get to his head? I mean if he would rather work with Nicki Minaj than Lady Gaga then we have a real problem.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

Just Dance and Poker Face are not similar lol wtf?

And Judas' vocal hooks is similar to Bad Romance, NOT the production. So blame Gaga.

lmao at the Ace of Base comparison :usrs: Vocals.

Poker Face & Just Dance http://youtu.be/MjN4jGdNnsY?t=1m3s

Judas/Bad Romance mashup to prove the songs fit into each other structurally perfectly:

The Ace of Base comparison is not just the vocals :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Vol4gElHI4c

That mashup uses the instrumental of Don't Turn Around and it sounds THE SAME, just different synths. The beat and notes are still, for the most part, the same.

Let's also not forget that RedOne also CO-WROTE these songs, and co-writing doesn't just mean comming up with the lyrics. It means coming up with the MUSIC, aka, both Gaga and RedOne chose the notes and chord changes of the song, so you can't even say RedOne is innocent and that we should blame Gaga.

Edited by mast

"ARTPOP is never ever ever ever coming out."

All together now! WE-HEEEEEEEE :derpga:

I just pooped my pants laughing.

For me, I personally love Garibays work. Dance In The Dark is my favourite song. Here for some dark synths and german sounds. RedOne is just a bubblegumpop producer, and right now, for this album, I think he just doesn't fit in.

Edited by Deagan

Poker Face & Just Dance http://youtu.be/MjN4jGdNnsY?t=1m3s

Judas/Bad Romance mashup to prove the songs fit into each other structurally perfectly: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ESrRYzPQwbc

The Ace of Base comparison is not just the vocals :lmfao:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Vol4gElHI4c

That mashup uses the instrumental of Don't Turn Around and it sounds THE SAME, just different synths. The beat and notes are still, for the most part, the same.

Let's also not forget that RedOne also CO-WROTE these songs, and co-writing doesn't just mean comming up with the lyrics. It means coming up with the MUSIC, aka, both Gaga and RedOne chose the notes and chord changes of the song, so you can't even say RedOne is innocent and that we should blame Gaga.

lmao, that was all complete bull****. You can do this with ANY two songs 99% of the time, try harder.

RedOne is flawless, he make exactly what Gaga wants :ohwell:. Don't blame him for BR/Judas-PF/JD.

The same happens with Fernando,

DITD BTW FOHL TEOG MTN TQ are like a family.

Son, uncle, father, cousin :laughga:

lmao, that was all complete bull****. You can do this with ANY two songs 99% of the time, try harder.

Okay buddy, whatever you say :derpga:

Edited by mast

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

This is false, theres is an interview with RedOne done by MTV back months ago with him confirming they have worked, GaGa also replied to a fan who asked. Both sources are SOMEWHERE in this forum

DrewStevens

I really wanted him for ARTPOP since everybody is saying that it's gonna be full of dance tracks, so he was fine for two songs.

But at least we have Zedd and Madeon to make amazing dance tracks. DJWS is more for pop and different songs.

Jellybean Monster

I hope this is not true. RedOne and Gaga make amazing hits together and I want ARTPOP to be a massive hit commercially and not just record sales since thats pretty much a given, I want the hit singles, radio hits etc. I see people saying RedOne is overrated and everything he does minus Gaga sounds the same. This isn't true if you listen to a lot of his work he's got a lot more variety and a taste for pop music than most producers right now. He hasn't let fame get to his head, either but he is really busy with different artists. He got the Dolly Rockers a record deal here in the U.S. and they have been his pet project the last couple of years, their music with him is pretty fantastic. He makes extremely catchy pop hit material unlike many producers I have seen lately.

Edited by Jellybean Monster

HE MUST BE ON ARTPOP, or i'm not buying it :( :evil: WTF, doesn't she understand that all of the hits she's ever had were produced by RedOne! She should ditch Fernando Garibay, he's terrible! His tracks aren't catchy at all and if she does work with him (cause she will), she should give him all the religious stuff and give Redone, Zedd and Madeon the dancy, infectious tracks! :D Now that's more like it!!!!!

Edited by GagaHAMISH

That's disappointing. My favorite songs on BTW were produced by him. :noparty:

Zedd, Madeon, and DJWS better bring it! :crossed:

Can we all just calm down over this? RedOne is a producer. Not THE artist. If you guys think he played such a tremendous role in Gaga's artistry up till now that her music can no longer go on without him, go stan for him instead of Gaga. He's a producer that has done an awesome job with Gaga in the past. But SHE is the artist, and it's her music thats getting released, and its her name thats going on the product. She's given us great music in the past, no matter who she's worked with. Can't we all just trust her and believe in her own vision. If she feels RedOne isn't right for this album then he isn't right for it. And besides, isn't it a little early to begin judging the music. We don't even know the title of the first single. Instead of worrying about Gaga not working with all the same people she's worked with in the past, why don't we get excited for the fact that she's branching out and experimenting with new producers and artists. Let her spread her wings a bit. It's the only way she'll get off the ground. :emma:

Edited by ChristopherDIVA
We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic