đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

I hope there's no chemistry. 2/3 of his contributions to Born This Way were ****.

The news is faker than gay santa.

Gaga already said in LM.com chat that RedOne is one of ARTPOP's producers, that ATLEAST means that she had already recorded things with him. She couldn't say YES about a producer that she intended to meet in March the year after to feel how the chemistry would be going..

Another very obvious fact, is that Gaga was making the TRACKLIST two weeks ago, AND she said that she has done over 50 songs and was choosing the right ones between them. That fuFFing means that these news are EF AY, KAY, EE

She never said he was going to be on the album; she said she was talking to him about possibly working together.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

heavyMetalGAGA

When Zedd said his songs with her were not finished he specifically clarified for us that he just meant they are not perfected. Obviously red and gaga have already made music together for ARTPOP. Thats long since been confirmed. We already know she wanted to take some time to re-record her vocals for the album. The only other rational explanation for this is that he feels what theyve made together just might not make the cut, judging by his quote he sounds sort of defeatist. Maybe gagas just not feeling what theyve made together and has strongly hinted as such to him. In which case, i like redones music with her too guys but its not the worst thing for her to use other producers. All successful artists move on at some point and her career needs to evolve. Sheisse was great but Judas felt "reductive" in my opinion. Maybe their magic is indeed gone? Its not like any of us would know, most of you thought this album was going to be about the decay of the blonde pop star with dorothy and crime as thematic elements like lol

HAhah I agree. I love your posts.

I dont get this whole just dance is poker face is bad romance is sheisse thing. I guess they all have a similar flavor because its the same producer but its not like they dont stand on their own, in my opinion anyway. The only 2 that like are undeniably the same are bad romance and judas.

Ok, maybe not the fist two songs to an extent, but the last three go like this: Gibberish intro + verse + chorus + post-chorus hook + gibberish again + verse + chorus + post-chorus hook + gibberish again + breakdown (try seeing the Judas breakdown choreography with the Scheisse breakdown as the music) + build-up bridge + explosive last chorus + gibberish again as an outro.

Edited by sobercool

disneyhigh

You guys need to get over it if he's not with Gaga on ARTPOP. Artists don't work the same producers their whole career lol. It's her 4th album and good time to move on. Just trust Gaga and her ability to progress in this cycle of fame.

EnigmaMonstr

I hope there's no chemistry. 2/3 of his contributions to Born This Way were ****.

:omg: Get this parasite out of here!!! Their input is hurtful to Gaga's career!

StrawberryBlond

On the one hand, this could be a bad thing. RedOne has an amazing knack for producing #1 and top 10 fodder songs and with him on board, we could get hit single after hit single next era...but on the other hand, RedOne, much like his unfortunate name, has a problem with "re-doing" his hit formulas. The songs he produced on Nicki Minaj's last album all sounded like they were poured from the same mould. Yes, when he gets with Gaga, magic happens, but if Gaga really is taking dance music to a whole new dimension, maybe RedOne considers it all a bit too risky and doesn't feel like he can push himself enough to get to the level that she has in mind? I can just see the future now - if RedOne doesn't feature and the album fails, GGD will be full of threads like "Would ARTPOP have been a big hit if RedOne had played a part in it?" It seems like we'll always be playing a "what if" game with Gaga. I've never known a fanbase to have so many meltdowns over their fave's decisions and a--lyses every little thing. It shows intelligence, but it all gets pretty annoying after a while.

Redstreak

I couldn't care less either way. Though I do have my favorites I base my liking of a song on the work put into it and the final result, not the name behind it. She said in the GGD meet that she's afraid if she could ever top ARTPOP. With or without him I have full faith.

Edited by Redstreak
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Gagaloo911

I LOL'd at this news and at all the Re-done stans having meltdowns. I'm completely fine with it.

All I care about is GaGa music, idgaf about who produced it

Dylangaga

I need some more MTN teas (fernando right?)!!! but gaga can make magic happen by herself and with other producers

Edited by DTook91

• Shadow locked this topic