• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

TraeumereiLPB

I love it when new members pop up and act like they are the omniscient center of the world

I am still worried about the future of Gaga. Everything depends on ARTPOP... If the timing isn't right, all of Gaga's work is in vain. And at the moment, the timing seems more than wrong. Every other artist is now working with Zedd and Madeon, if ARTPOP is released too late, everyone will accuse Gaga of copying the others. The album was supposed to be released in the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2012, now we have the 1st quarter of 2013 and ARTPOP seems further away than ever :noparty:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

And fortunately for her, they all perform the same in the charts, so she can't be bothered. Next!

Rude :roll: I don't give two sh!ts about Katy & her songs. IMO her songs are all the same & they're boring as hell, her only good song is "I Kiseed A Girl".

Gaga, Rihanna, Nicki, Beyonce, and every other pop star >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katy (song wise). And Popular =/= Good.

I love it when new members pop up and act like they are the omniscient center of the world

I am still worried about the future of Gaga. Everything depends on ARTPOP... If the timing isn't right, all of Gaga's work is in vain. And at the moment, the timing seems more than wrong. Every other artist is now working with Zedd and Madeon, if ARTPOP is released too late, everyone will accuse Gaga of copying the others. The album was supposed to be released in the 3rd or 4th quarter of 2012, now we have the 1st quarter of 2013 and ARTPOP seems further away than ever :noparty:

Yeah :rofl: :toofunny:

Morphine Prince

Well... this changes everything. We've never had a Gaga album without RedOne so if this is true we'll be in for a surprise with the sound of ARTPOP.

RedOne and Gaga have great chemistry and I hope it's still there.

In my opinion Gaga will never top her peak with RedOne song... her peaks are PF and BR and they were mega fresh and catchy but also a little risky... now working with him isn't risky at all and If they don't change something they won't have this success again.. that's why Gaga is working with brand new producers this time... she can have her second moment now with something new and etc..

And I don't think they delayed the album yet... they will see how is going everything with Gaga and etc. I won't be surprised if the single comes out in the middle of April and the album late May :)

bingo wings

Rude :roll: I don't give two sh!ts about Katy & her songs. IMO her songs are all the same & they're boring as hell, her only good song is "I Kiseed A Girl".

Gaga, Rihanna, Nicki, Beyonce, and every other pop star >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katy (song wise). And Popular =/= Good.

Yeah :rofl:

Fair enough. That's your opinion and I'm not one to force mine on others. I love/like all those acts you mentioned so that's fine with me. I know that popular doesn't mean it's good, a song can be good to you and bad to someone else and I respect all opinions.

@Kankuro: You idiot, I obviously don't consider myself anything since I posted one comments and that guy decided to quote me. You can **** off now

ratchetslut

love me some GodOne but I'm not pressed about this in the slightest. Gaga can make chart-topping hits without RedOne (and she has)

J e s s e

I thought he said he worked on some songs though?... :huh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

exoskeleton123

did y'all hear kylie minogue is working with Fernando??

Cool, he deserves the success after what he's done with gaga

I think it's time to move on from RedOne. Maybe in the future they should work together but I want ARTPOP to be all new.

Edited by classicalexxx
doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

ratchetslut

Cool, he deserves the success after what he's done with gaga

agreed, I mean he's already pretty successful from the stuff he's done with Britney but I always love Fernando, I don't understand the hate.

misanthrope

Fair enough. That's your opinion and I'm not one to force mine on others. I love/like all those acts you mentioned so that's fine with me. I know that popular doesn't mean it's good, a song can be good to you and bad to someone else and I respect all opinions.

@Kankuro: You idiot, I obviously don't consider myself anything since I posted one comments and that guy decided to quote me. You can **** off now

"I know that popular doesnt mean its good" considering how much emphasis youre putting on commercial success as if its reflective of quality....i have to call bull**** on that statement

agreed, I mean he's already pretty successful from the stuff he's done with Britney but I always love Fernando, I don't understand the hate.

I love him sometimes. Sometimes he can be too much. But i like him way better than djws

Lets not forget that the album could be finished, and the other songs that she's making that aren't finished yet could just be extra songs that will show up on the app. Redone saying they haven't started working together yet doesn't mean a thing. The album could still be finished. :)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Alien Tulip

LOL. If RedOne isn't on ARTPOP then I'm pretty sure the album is gonna underperform. RedOne is the reason why I love Gaga's music. If anybody producer that needs to go is that horrible DJWS, I'm not here for djws being the main producer on ARTPOP :eww:

• Shadow locked this topic