• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

Thats because her single choices for born this way ****ing sucked. Sheisse couldve smashed ad that was redone produced yeah. But I think government hooker and marry the night couldve done well too. Neither are redone produced. Judas sucked and was a weak attempt at recreating Bad Romance. Done.

IKR?! It wasn't her fault tho, Interscope ****ed it up for her. Marry The Night could've done well if it was the 2nd or the 3rd single. I was here for Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker, and Bloody Mary (2 at least, not all of them). Those tracks could've done well as singles.

misanthrope

Never did I say that, but after BTW era kinda affected her name as a hitmaker negatively, it'd be better for to have him produce her hits for this album. She can still work with Garibay and the others, just let Redone do the main work.

As for Katy Perry & Dr Luke, they were just a small example but you just chose to get pressed over it. The hits are not boring obviously since they dominate the charts, next!

I think its so limited when people think just because a song is popular that means its good. Whistle by Flo Rida was number one. Katy Perry had several boring hits from one album. Plenty of songs are popular. Im Too Sexy was a genuinely popular song in the early 90s. Doesnt make it good.

GagaSkeletonWay

Although I love his productions, i don't care anymore about RedOne! It's completely obvious that Lady Gaga and him don't connect as they connected years ago, and Gaga wants something different and new.

bingo wings

I think its so limited when people think just because a song is popular that means its good. Whistle by Flo Rida was number one. Katy Perry had several boring hits from one album. Plenty of songs are popular. Im Too Sexy was a genuinely popular song in the early 90s. Doesnt make it good.

Except that's your opinion. If you think your opinion as an irrelevant member from a Gaga forum has some sort of impact to make a song officially boring then you're deluded as ****, Flo Rida will still remain unbothered with his smash hit, and Katy will still remain pleased with matching a Michael Jackson record with her "boring" singles while you'll still remain pressed. What's limited is you think that your opinion >>>> mass appeal.

I choose Redone, if you choose someone else, build a bridge and get over it. We don't have to have the same opinion.

Edited by bingo wings

Agreed. All Katy Perry's songs are the same and just :pukey:

misanthrope

Except that's your opinion. If you think your opinion as an irrelevant member from a Gaga forum has some sort of impact to make a song officially boring then you're deluded as ****, Flo Rida will still remain unbothered with his smash hit, and Katy will still remain pleased with matching a Michael Jackson record with her "boring" singles while you'll still remain pressed. What's limited is you think that your opinion >>>> mass appeal.

I choose Redone, if you choose someone else, build a bridge and get over it. We don't have to have the same opinion.

Except that everything youre portraying with your opinions is representative of the exact mindset that i hate. I think youre incredibly limited. Thats my opinion. You can fire back with some more obnoxious nonsensical ranting if you want.

bingo wings

Except that everything youre portraying with your opinions is representative of the exact mindset that i hate. I think youre incredibly limited. Thats my opinion. You can fire back with some more obnoxious nonsensical ranting if you want.

Except I couldn't give jackswat about what you think or like or hate, last time I checked, I joined Gagadaily not Misanthrope daily. You can gimme a break from your basicness now

Agreed. All Katy Perry's songs are the same and just :pukey:

And fortunately for her, they all perform the same in the charts, so she can't be bothered. Next!

I think he meant that they'll meet to re-record or perfect the songs. Remember that Gaga said he's on ARTPOP and when he was interviewed by MTV he said he wants to make history with ARTPOP.

misanthrope

Except I couldn't give jackswat about what you think or like or hate, last time I checked, I joined Gagadaily not Misanthrope daily. You can gimme a break from your basicness now

And fortunately for her, they all perform the same in the charts, so she can't be bothered. Next!

Wow you seem intelligent

I'm SO happy she said she made her best work yet WITHOUT Redone.

Get over Redone. He's a good producer, but that's it. You all want him to repeat the same tired formula they've been milking since The Fame? I think it's enough.

And you need to trust more in Gaga. She knows what she's doing. It's not like she's going to release a The-Queen alike song as the lead from ARTPOP.

Edited by Hugo

You are all crazy you know that :hug: He is saying that they had plans to meet in March, but NOW that Gaga is injured and etc. they may not work together... but If you think that Gaga is going to stay at home and etc.. I am sure that we will have RedOne on the album (I don't really care, I love the songs that they made together but anyway..) and yes about that POPULAR isnt = to QUALITY.

Alejandro and TEOG alone >>>>>>> Teenage dream album + Whistle. Next :evil:

oh and I love this "leaked instrumental" that is taken from a mix I want to know If it is really produced by DJWS :?

• Shadow locked this topic