Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

They need to come up with a new formula. Almost all of their tracks sound too recognizable (JD, PF, BR, Judas, Scheisse, specially these last three, all follow the same structure), something in the lines of Alejandro would be good. If they don't make it click again, it's for the best.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• liamcita

She's alright!! I mean. It'll be something different especially with Gaga

she isnt producing on ARTPOP, she is performing on ARTPOP (possibly)

misanthrope

Because Lady Gaga is Nicki Minaj.

Remember Poker Face and Bad Romance?

SO OVERUSED

Exactly. Which is why i think its stupid that everyones having a meltdown about zedd working with katy perry and taylor swift when them music he makes with them probably wont sound anything like what hes making with gaga.

They need to come up with a new formula. Almost all of their tracks sound too recognizable (JD, PF, BR, Judas, Scheisse, specially these last three, all follow the same structure), something in the lines of Alejandro would be good. If they don't make it click again, it's for the best.

I dont get this whole just dance is poker face is bad romance is sheisse thing. I guess they all have a similar flavor because its the same producer but its not like they dont stand on their own, in my opinion anyway. The only 2 that like are undeniably the same are bad romance and judas.

This album is ****ed up. Not only it's not finished, songs may not even be written yet. Expect it end of 2013.

Gaga was already putting the tracklist together so we can safely assume the songs are already written. They're just not finished with production.

DoctorScent

You should remember that all redones song which was Gaga singles was popular and chart topping.

Just dance

poker face

lovegame

BAD ROMANCE

alejandro

Judas wasn't too popular because of lyrics.But melody was ****ing amazing

I dont hear any of her track from born this way on the radio.They are still playing Bad romance or alejandro from time to time.

So if you say that Redone isn't very necessary for ARTPOP don't make ''ART FLOP'' threads after ARTPOP flopping.

u mad? :ohwell:

misanthrope

You should remember that all redones song which was Gaga singles was popular and chart topping.

Just dance

poker face

lovegame

BAD ROMANCE

alejandro

Judas wasn't too popular because of lyrics.But melody was ****ing amazing

I dont hear any of her track from born this way on the radio.They are still playing Bad romance or alejandro from time to time.

So if you say that Redone isn't very necessary for ARTPOP don't make ''ART FLOP'' threads after ARTPOP flopping.

u mad? :ohwell:

Thats because her single choices for born this way ****ing sucked. Sheisse couldve smashed ad that was redone produced yeah. But I think government hooker and marry the night couldve done well too. Neither are redone produced. Judas sucked and was a weak attempt at recreating Bad Romance. Done.

Edited by misanthrope

Hypocrateen

Yas. Don't get me wrong, I love his songs. But finally people will stop complaining that he's her best producer and/or her best songs come from him.

bingo wings

Redone is like the hit making factory. He is for Gaga what Dr Luke is for Katy Perry. She better not lose him if she wants to go back to her Fame glory.

As for Zedd, while he is indeed great, to compare him as a hit maker to Redone is just not right lol.

Yas. Don't get me wrong, I love his songs. But finally people will stop complaining that he's her best producer and/or her best songs come from him.

But her best songs do come from him.

misanthrope

Redone is like the hit making factory. He is for Gaga what Dr Luke is for Katy Perry. She better not lose him if she wants to go back to her Fame glory.

As for Zedd, while he is indeed great, to compare him as a hit maker to Redone is just not right lol.

But her best songs do come from him.

And? Do you honestly believe she can never recreate that success with anyone else?

And **** dr. Luke with katy perry. They get hits but theyre boring as ****.

bingo wings

And? Do you honestly believe she can never recreate that success with anyone else?

And **** dr. Luke with katy perry. They get hits but theyre boring as ****.

Never did I say that, but after BTW era kinda affected her name as a hitmaker negatively, it'd be better for to have him produce her hits for this album. She can still work with Garibay and the others, just let Redone do the main work.

As for Katy Perry & Dr Luke, they were just a small example but you just chose to get pressed over it. The hits are not boring obviously since they dominate the charts, next!

• Shadow locked this topic