• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

Americano

Expect ARTPOP to be released late this year. It will have massive sales in Christmas.

As if anyone would even care about her by that point, over two years since her last album and by then almost an entire year without even touring

Edited by Sex

TheProfessor

Why are there 17 pages of people saying "The album is never coming out!" RedOne is referring to his work specifically. He never said the entire album wasn't finished yet.

lol is that even a question. Its like asking why does the sun comes out, they both come naturally :) Edited by lilmonster89

TheProfessor

Excited to see change...but tbh I'm obsessed with RedOne's work with Gaga on The Fame + The Fame Monster and Judas is my jam.

who wasnt but u have to move on sooner or later though and thats what shes doing

Ellie Goulding

I have nothing against him. He created Gaga's biggest and best hits. I don't blame him for having ****ty songs on BTW, because all of the songs were ****ty, and it's not his fault :nails:

TheProfessor

Expect ARTPOP to be released late this year. It will have massive sales in Christmas.

mah gawd no, thats way too late, i wouldnt survive that long :(th Edited by lilmonster89

You're all drama queens.

Gaga hasn't stopped for 5 years, it won't damage her fame or her image if she takes 4 or 5 months more to release the album. If she needs like 5 months to get better, she can't release the album before summer.

Stop complaining. Other female pop artists take too much time to release albums... and her fans just wait.

And you don't seem to know her yet: she won't stop though. Even if she can't walk, she'll write more music, record more music, she's a perfeccionist. She'll bring the best album she can. Don't worry.

Getting bored of this. Two producers now saying their songs on the album aren't even done. Yet Gaga's been teasing us with lyrics and information for the past six months without giving us a release date.

I realise her injury will be a setback to her album release, but even before the injury, I feel Gaga has misled us about how close to release the album is.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TheProfessor

I have nothing against him. He created Gaga's biggest and best hits. I don't blame him for having ****ty songs on BTW, because all of the songs were ****ty, and it's not his fault :nails:

well thats totally subjective tbh

• Shadow locked this topic