gagzus 26,268 Posted July 30, 2025 Share Posted July 30, 2025 Iâm excited because I love the original but im perplexed by Tucciâs character still being willing to work for Miranda after she screwed him over to protect her own job in the original. And why Andy is running around after her AGAIN.  I thought the original new plot was Miranda needed Andyâs help after Elias Clarke bought Andyâs (now successful) magazine and Runway declining in the modern day. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jimmytimestep 2,963 Posted July 30, 2025 Share Posted July 30, 2025 On 7/24/2025 at 4:29 PM, bionic said: I am SEETHING that Meryl had the NERVE to come back for this sequel but left Mamma Mia 2 to ROT without her. Iâm actually frothing from the mouth from how betrayed I feel. I HATE HER GUTS. I HATE HER GUTS WITH THE FIRE OF TEN THOUSAND SUNS. girl, Meryl was in MM!2... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted July 30, 2025 Share Posted July 30, 2025 33 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said: girl, Meryl was in MM!2... hardly Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.