๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What songs will we never see performed again?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

Hair and Scheisse. Artists usually never perform non-singles. I really wanted to see Hair live once in my life though :taylor:

Sucks that I may never get to see Marry the Night or Scheiรƒฦ’ร…ยธe live. That's what I was most excited for for the Feb 22 show :/

drinkmytears

People thought she would keep Dance In The Dark but she didn't. Hair may have a chance as it charge higher than Marry The night. We should only expect to hear singles again, and nobody should be surprised if LoveGame, Paparazzi, Judas, or Alejandro are cut for the next tour.

She'll NOT keep:

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

Government Hooker

Black Jesus Amen Fashion

Bloody Mary

Fashion Of His Love

Heavy Metal Lover

Bad Kids

Hair

The Queen

Americano

Scheiรƒฦ’ร…ยธe

I'll miss Black Jesus Amen Fashion, Government Hooker, Scheibe & Heavy Metal Lover the most. :emo:

You can all also forget about anything from past albums that were non singles (including Dance In The Dark, some of you need to let that song go) She's moving on now and needs to make space in the setlists for ARTPOP songs.

Molly Aphrodite

She will definitely keep Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Born This Way and The Edge of Glory.

I'm thinking on the next tour she'll do a JD/PF mashup, Paparazzi (shortened), Bad Romance, BTW, and EoG regular.

I hope JD is gone for the next tour... Or at least shortened :eww:

Shortened, MAYbe.

Cut, no way. It's her first single of all time!

I think she will cut of some singles, like Eh Eh, or the ARTPOP Tour will have around 30 on the setlist.

Well yeah she didn't peform Eh Eh at the BTWB anyway...

She'll carry out her hit singles as long as she can until she has too much new material to share. We wont hear songs like 'Fashion of His Love' or 'The Queen' ever again.

:/

Archived