Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD Music Club

Kayla

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Viva La Vida, Clocks, Lot, and The Scientist are amazing songs. I hate to say this because Coldplay is so creatively and instrumentally talented, but listening to Chris Martin sing makes my skin crawl. It's really hard for me to listen to him sing for longer than a few minutes at a time.. I do think he's an amazing writer and composer just wish he would do it for artists with better voices.

Great choice, Logan!

One of my FAVORITE things about Coldplay is this fact about the video for The Scientist:

In order for Martin to appear to be singing the lyrics in the reversed footage, he had to learn to sing the song backwards, which took him a month.

I remember crying the first time I saw that video. Such a sad song to being with, then the way the video ends... :cry:

And then I was INCREDIBLY impressed to see he actually learned the song backwards for the video!

Everyone, feel free to post facts about Coldplay, covers you like, songs of theirs you like, anything about or relating to Coldplay that can contribute to our discussion!

Princess Zelda

Great choice, Logan. Actually, I had been thinking about paying more attention to Coldplay lately. Now I know I will :legend:.

Has anyone listened to their song Green Eyes, by the way? I used to love it, but I don't remember much about it now.

ristretto

AWESOME CHOICE!

Lovers In Japan, Fix You, Paradise and The Scientist (video) are just too much for my brain to handle! I love it. My least favourite song was Speed Of Sound. It wasn't as powerful as the others.

Just listening to Christmas Lights, it's really nice. I'll be playing this on Christmas eve, for sure.

Well, you made me explore Coldplays discography.. :sweat:

I'm surprised no one has commented on the quality of their videos yet. Their style is so artistic and fresh, I love it so much.

Lovers In Japan is a simple video but very heartwarming and fun.

Apparently they have a song ft. Rihanna, but I haven't really listened to their newer stuff all that much.

ristretto

I'm surprised no one has commented on the quality of their videos yet. Their style is so artistic and fresh, I love it so much.

Apparently they have a song ft. Rihanna, but I haven't really listened to their newer stuff all that much.

I didn't watch the videos, well only The Scientist. I looked up the songs on Spotify and listened. I guess I should check out some videos too.

I didn't watch the videos, well only The Scientist. I looked up the songs on Spotify and listened. I guess I should check out some videos too.

I linked them all to their videos if you want to check them out :)

Their videos are amazing.

I commented on The Scientist! :party:

Can you add me to the list? I love discussing and sharing music.

Archived