Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GGD Music Club

Kayla

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding our newest members to the list! :party:

And starting this upcoming Wednesday, we'll do two artists per week. :) I hope you're all discovering and learning more about new artists that you'll grow to love!

80sirishlegend

I feel in love with Imelda May after watching her perform on the Grammys.

:legend: She wasn't miming either as some suggest, she prerecorded the track and sang along with it as Mary Ford used to do.

i like Imelda May's looks way more than I enjoy her music. Her music is OK tho. Listening to kanye now

She looks well for her age does Imelda :lol: Her live shows are where its all at to be honest.

Listening to Kanye a good bit lately, I still think 808s & Heartbeats is his best work but College Dropout is nearly as good. I love some of the humour in Golddigger as well. Some very funny lines.

whiskey_mouth

I just remembered I got a free promo single CD by Imelda May at some music thing...I still need to listen to it :twist:

80sirishlegend

I just remembered I got a free promo single CD by Imelda May at some music thing...I still need to listen to it :twist:

Do you know which song? Some of her stuff is epic, others ... well ... she was learning :dies: I HIGHLY recommend "More Mayhem" though, top notch album.

whiskey_mouth

It was Mayhem I believe...I shall listen when I finally get my hands back on it (I'm at my parent's house now). She seems cool though :music:

80sirishlegend

It was Mayhem I believe...I shall listen when I finally get my hands back on it (I'm at my parent's house now). She seems cool though :music:

Mayhem is a good song, upbeat. Not her best but still good and catchy :yes:

LittleDudeNT5

I think we should do 2 a week as well. It just seems it would go faster + it would keep the thread moving I think.

We also should be able to reserve artist choices (i.e. "I call so&so") :shy: :shutup:

Lion Heart

:spin:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived