Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Names Her Wheelchair 'Emma', After A Gaga Daily Mod!

pierodinero

Featured Posts

That's really sweet. And it's one of those things a fan would forever cherish even if it seems just a small thing for most. How thoughtful of Gaga. And a huge congratulations to Emma. It must have been amazing.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some VERY odd reason I feel this has something to do with ARTPOP. Maybe it's just how cool the picture looks. I dunno. I know it isn't, but it's the most dramatic picture of a wheelchair I've ever seen. And why would she post it? It seems like she used a lot of effort by laying down to take the picture.

doesnt your arm hurt from all that reaching??

[[[[hehe just playing! dont mean to come off as rude. but nah don't read into everything she does too much.. not everything is a cryptic message! :) ]]]]

She is tweeting photos of inanimate objects and naming them after her fans? That is strange even by Lady GaGa standers. What is next? A douchebag named after Krill? Ya'll things are getting weird around here...

Does this mean Emma is easily pushed around and often has cripples inside her? Either way...congrats Emma.

Omg wat? :lmao:

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

After reading a lot of comments in this thread, I think one thing that will help a lot of people realize why what Gaga did is very sweet is knowing that Emma herself is in a wheelchair, and Emma and Gaga had a sort of inside joke: "Roll on, b---h!"

So adorable.

Goes to show you how easily the most innocent of things can be misconstrued into something negative. The cyncism of our generation.

Awwwww it's Emma the instrument evolving into a wheelchair <3

I love how she is still trying to art direct her life even when she is having serious health problems <3 Love her.

GagaReflection

Cynthia: "Please Gaga, get off the floor and stop taking pictures of your wheelchair!" Gaga: "But it looks so good from this angle!" hahah saw this on lm

lacricrimonster

Cynthia: "Please Gaga, get off the floor and stop taking pictures of your wheelchair!" Gaga: "But it looks so good from this angle!" hahah saw this on lm

I'm imagining this scene looks so funny.

ChicaSkas

so proud of our Emma!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hey everyone

so obviously we all know Emma has a wonderful relationship with gaga

and she is the one who is going to help me get the fan book to gaga

so basically what I am saying is everyone should submit something because the book has a very good chance of being in gaga's hands in the next few weeks :runhug:

info in my sig :excited:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived