💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Era Time Capsule

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

No matter

Right now,I'm so slayed by this era,outfits,performances,music and Marry the night era ( :derpga: )
This era was so much more than just two years of 'Born this Way music' , atleast for me :fan:

GagaSlayedYou

DON'T LOOK AT ME I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT IT

THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF HER BEST HAIRSTYLES EVER JFC I JUST

HELP

:laughga:

Yes, I love her hairstyles, she has a great taste.

Kim Kardashian

Can someone remind me what happened during the filming of TEOG?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Born To Slay

Cake Like Lady Gaga

I would like to save the time I first got Born This Way. I pre ordered it so it was mailed to my home. Putting the album in for the first time and hearing it and it flawlessness for the first time was amazing.

Edited by Born To Slay

Miel

lady-gaga-on-jonathon-ross-show-13182479

Favorite moment..... "This is Kevin!"

Kevin was so random, imo :laughga: it was cute, though! I didn't really understand why s/he was there until the barn stage was shown.

Can someone remind me what happened during the filming of TEOG?

[i may be wrong, but this is what I know]

The original plan was that the video would be this huge spectacle. Yüyi was to be the main focus (I'm pretty sure), and it was to take place in a water-trodden, post-apocalyptic like NYC. There are photos online of the original set, including a subway set (which was supposed to be underwater, I think), and a medical/surgical set. Casting calls were revealed, looking for extras for military personnel, and a main 'love' interest or something.

I think even the look and the set and the inclusion of Clarence from the final EOG video was supposed to be included in the original.

So, everything was going to get started, and then I think there was a feud with the original director (Joseph Kahn) and somebody else. I don't know if it was with LAG (who was 'creative director' at the time), or with Gaga (who, as far as I know, had a large amount of creative control during BTW [i think she was probably head of it]). He mentioned something really stupid, like "there's only one painter on this canvas" on his twitter, so I assume it was creative differences.

The Haus just improvised with Clarence and Gaga and the set, and bam, final EOG video.

A good majority of the original premise (Yüyi, the medical/surgical set, and the teal hair theme I'm assuming) was eventually transferred over to the Yoü and I video.

3 points in and ready for more

Michael

this will by the era that i never got to see her live :(

obvoisly because she hurt herself so im not mad at her.

i just wish i got to see her. next tour!!

although i didn't get to see TBTWB i did still get to see Gaga live during the BTW era as I was at Radio 1's Big Weekend so that kinda makes up for it :)

Miel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDxfm9fqPIU

One of her best of Judas, imo.

3 points in and ready for more

CharlieTB

I think the whole of The Born this Way era should be put in here I never want to let go :( xxx 

Kim Kardashian

Kevin was so random, imo :laughga: it was cute, though! I didn't really understand why s/he was there until the barn stage was shown.

[i may be wrong, but this is what I know]

The original plan was that the video would be this huge spectacle. Yüyi was to be the main focus (I'm pretty sure), and it was to take place in a water-trodden, post-apocalyptic like NYC. There are photos online of the original set, including a subway set (which was supposed to be underwater, I think), and a medical/surgical set. Casting calls were revealed, looking for extras for military personnel, and a main 'love' interest or something.

I think even the look and the set and the inclusion of Clarence from the final EOG video was supposed to be included in the original.

So, everything was going to get started, and then I think there was a feud with the original director (Joseph Kahn) and somebody else. I don't know if it was with LAG (who was 'creative director' at the time), or with Gaga (who, as far as I know, had a large amount of creative control during BTW [i think she was probably head of it]). He mentioned something really stupid, like "there's only one painter on this canvas" on his twitter, so I assume it was creative differences.

The Haus just improvised with Clarence and Gaga and the set, and bam, final EOG video.

A good majority of the original premise (Yüyi, the medical/surgical set, and the teal hair theme I'm assuming) was eventually transferred over to the Yoü and I video.

omg... The original TEOG sounds epic! If that video happened I would probably be even more in love with TEOG (Which is kinda impossible but whatevs)

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Gaga4life

Gaga is AMAZING This Time Capsule brings back such good memories EEEk  :party:

Has anyone Heard of Quatrel'e Da'an??? He was on X Factor last year singing Born This Way! I heard Lady Gaga has mentored him,& has helped with his song Armageddon, he's really nice maybe he'll be on Art Pop !

tumblr_maj2q14mS31qap22e.jpg

151963730-contestant-quatrele-daan-smith